GartHOGanzaaa 5-22-17 Pricing And Ordering Procedures!!!!

One crazy low price for either blade size (3 1/2" and 4") These are already packed and ready to go! We don't have any idea which blades are in which boxes! Your buying blind and we're shipping blind! The pic below is a random shot of 8 of these little beauties! All are handshaped and the variety of handle materials is mindblowing!

Does that mean those are a random sampling of a much larger number of handle varieties?

Busse Production Manager Garth Reckner? As in the Garth Reckner who USED to be Custom Shop Manager?

Congratulations Garth!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Busse Production Manager Garth Reckner? As in the Garth Reckner who USED to be Custom Shop Manager?

Congratulations Garth!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Garth Reckner. Chief Drunken HOG Production Manager

Jerry Busse. Chief Drunken Boss HOG of Everything

Garth or anyone, can you all help me out with these handle materials?

Garthoganzaaa%201_zpswrj89ie4.jpg

Top left and down:

Stabilized corn cob

Ebony* ??

Blue G10 Bolster, Acrylic Bottom

Acrylic

Top right and down:

Canvas bolster, bone (cow?) handle

Mammoth tooth, stabilized

???

Stabilized gator tooth

Im just glad they have more Steak knives than the 8 pictured, makes odds of scoring one little better.
Any Guesses what is the Handle material on some of the Cerakoted knives ? Like Boss Jack or Aged Bronze Battle Shark ?

Im just glad they have more Steak knives than the 8 pictured, makes odds of scoring one little better.
Any Guesses what is the Handle material on some of the Cerakoted knives ? Like Boss Jack or Aged Bronze Battle Shark ?
Black Canvas Micarta me thinks

I was fooled by this too. I thought the small choil was only used for the Battle Grade? This seems to be a combat grade.

Yes, and it looks like a FFG.

A Boss Jack, FFG, small choil, could be near perfect. Can't wait to hear the blade thickness.

This one is a winner for sure.

Back