Getting Excited Now !

Bryan sent me this pic of my new toy all ready to ship out, can't wait to get out and about with this bad boy !

IMG_08912.jpg

Very nice, looking forward to seeing how you like it. Did any particular blade inspire that that 'drop-forward' finger groove/choil? I dig that the edge comes right back up to the handle.

Very nice, looking forward to seeing how you like it. Did any particular blade inspire that that 'drop-forward' finger groove/choil? I dig that the edge comes right back up to the handle.

I liked the look of the Busse Sarsquatch but wasn't too keen on the choil so kinda based it on that but made a few changes.

Justin, that blade is sweet! And yet another excellent job by Bryan! I talked to Bryan and he will start on mine soon, 6 months have never seemed so long!

Nice looking knife, pitdog. And, of course you can't go wrong with a Breeden. :thumbup:

Doc

That is a sweet blade; what's the thickness on it? I agree with Doc, Breeden's blades are proven performers...

ROCK6

That looks great :thumbup: I like the two front finger positions, they look like they will function nicely and not get in the way.

You are really going to like this one a lot. Thanks for letting us see the picture.

Hi all,

Thanks for the kinds words.

I forgot my camera when I went to the shop and so I could not take a better pic with no wax
on the handle and blade so that pic looks a little yucky lol I took that pic when I got home
some of the wax had soaked into the handle. That is why it looks 2 tone kind of.

I tell ya that double finger part in the handle is really a great feel. When Pitdog, sent me a pic of the knife drawing he had, I was like yea that will be pretty cool when made up.

Yep it is 0-1 and 3/16" thickness.

It is in the mail and on its way to you pitdog.

Chat with you later,

Bryan

I like the way the handle is. It's something that you don't see everyday. I would have to feel it to be sure I'd like it, but it does look good. :thumbup:

Back