GIANT Fiddleback Friday Batch 10/05/12

I would like to get the 2012 1005 022 – Hunter, Wenge over natural canvas with a white pinstripe, convex on 5/32” thick 01 - $300 Let me know how send payment.

Wait nevermind I think someone above has already bought this one.

Yes that one is already sold. I forgot to mark it at the time. It is now marked. I apologize.

2012 1005 019 – Bushcrafter

if it hasn't sold, would you mind flipping it on its spine and posting a picture? then another shot looking straight on to the blade flat and handle. I need a better idea of how much swell is going on.

I'll also come back tomorrow and see what you post in yourfriday sale series.

thank you

2012 1005 019 – Bushcrafter

if it hasn't sold, would you mind flipping it on its spine and posting a picture? then another shot looking straight on to the blade flat and handle. I need a better idea of how much swell is going on.

I'll also come back tomorrow and see what you post in yourfriday sale series.

thank you

You got it Alfred. Thanks!

Then I go and take pics of the wrong knife. Sorry Alfred. Its been one of those days.

2012 1011 102_7472.JPG2012 1011 102_7473.JPG2012 1011 102_7474.JPG

This knife has translucent natural g-10 over orange. If the G-10 was jade, I'd call it the starburst pattern. This natural g-10 is more subdued. I like using it a lot though. The natural pins reallly pop in it.

Sorry for the snafu's today.

when you have time, please take a few pictures of the recluse I just bought from you next to this bushcrafter. that way I can scale the two better when I get the recluse. the ability to scale helps a lot. thank you.

keep up the good work. when you do a show in the upper Midwest post up the details!

"2012 1005 017 – Bushcrafter, Bone White Linen over natural canvas with a blue pinstripe, convex on 5/32” thick 01 - $250"

Dibs!

"2012 1005 017 – Bushcrafter, Bone White Linen over natural canvas with a blue pinstripe, convex on 5/32” thick 01 - $250"

Dibs!

You got it then Dingotech. That knife is a beauty! Thank You.

Any word on the tracking numbers?

Edit:: Nevermind Andy. I got my knife in the mail today. It is outstanding!!! Thank you very much

Last edited:
When you do a batch order at USPS dot com they take out the e-mail conf blank. I was not able to get the tracking#'s. I'm working on a method that links them, but I haven't figured it out yet. Sorry guys. When paypal did the shipments, it was better, slower, but better. Now they aren't letting me send $ thats sitting in the account either. I'm upset with paypal.

when you have time, please take a few pictures of the recluse I just bought from you next to this bushcrafter. that way I can scale the two better when I get the recluse. the ability to scale helps a lot. thank you.

^^^

Is there any way you can do this before you ship the recluse? Pretty please?

^^^

Is there any way you can do this before you ship the recluse? Pretty please?

Hi Alfred,

Not the best lighting, but here are two of my babies. Recluse & Bushcrafter.

RecluseBushcrafter.jpg

Andy, i got your knives today. The bloodwood bushcrafter is a thing of art!! I could almost use the hiking buddy in the kitchen as a paring knife but it is so nice as well! Thank you!

Andy, i got your knives today. The bloodwood bushcrafter is a thing of art!! I could almost use the hiking buddy in the kitchen as a paring knife but it is so nice as well! Thank you!

My HB has pulled paring knife duty more than once, works great in that role really :)

Back