Giraffe bone CRK Mnandi

Discussion in 'For Sale: Production Knives (Individual)' started by Fooj, May 16, 2010.

1. Fooj

Fooj

Apr 6, 2004
    This is a used CRK Mnandi w/ giraffe bone inlays -- very rare. All documentation included. The giraffe bone inlays have some very nice natural color variations that drew me to the knife, very much like a granite countertop. I, however, finally selected giraffe bone due to its durability, after messing up a wood inlay Mnandi by severe water abuse (putting it through the wash, and sitting for hours in contact with wet clothes :eek:). Full disclosure here -- this giraffe bone Mnandi has endured the same abuse, and it came out in superb shape . . . but cleaner! A good disassembly and lube job, and it was back to perfection.

Solid lockup like the day it was new, gorgeous centered S30V blade with no blade play. Never sharpened by anyone but CRK. Carried (primarily in the CRK pouch), but hasn't seen much actual use since I also EDC a Sebenza that get's 95% of the use. Slight wear marks, mostly noticeable in the sandblasted Ti slabs. (Hard to see in the images -- look at the lockbar in the 2nd shot.)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Price = $325. Includes shipping/ins anywhere in the CONUS. Payment by cashiers check or PayPal w/ 3% adder. Not looking for any trades. First "I'll take it" Rule applies.

Last edited: May 16, 2010
  2. rolexkid

rolexkid

Jul 14, 2006
    you do have box, paper work? very nice color.. thinking about it...

3. Josh K

Josh K

Sep 29, 2008
    Email sent. :)

4. Fooj

Fooj

Apr 6, 2004
    Rolexkid -- thanks for the reminder! Yes, box and papers are all included.

5. Fooj

Fooj

Apr 6, 2004
    Josh K -- just happened to see your post. For some reason, no email has been received yet. Did you send it to fooj444 at yahoo dot com, or other?

6. Josh K

Josh K

Sep 29, 2008
    I sent it through the BF mail thing, I resent to that address.

7. Fooj

Fooj

Apr 6, 2004
    Morestag, I got your PM, but you can't receive messages because your inbox is full. Pls clear space, and I'll reply.

8. Fooj

Fooj

Apr 6, 2004
    Got it --reply sent. Just remember, first "I'll take it" rule applies, and further email arrangements will be honored.

Last edited: May 16, 2010
  9. chadridv

chadridv Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 7, 2009
    i'll take it! about to send you an email discussing details. thanks.

10. Josh K

Josh K

Sep 29, 2008
    I'll take it!

11. Fooj

Fooj

Apr 6, 2004
    Sold to Chadridv, pending funds.

12. Fooj

Fooj

Apr 6, 2004
    Josh K is 1st backup.

13. chadridv

chadridv Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 7, 2009
    i sent you an email... i'm just waiting to hear back from you. I can send payment right away.

Thanks.

14. Josh K

Josh K

Sep 29, 2008
    I'm releasing my 1st backup spot.

15. Yager

Yager

Jan 22, 2006
    i'll do back up on this then, thanks

16. Fooj

Fooj

Apr 6, 2004
    Thanks, Yager!

This knife is sold. Shipping out tomorrow.