Give-away competition...# two, 2010 forum moose. WINNERS ANNOUNCED

"Last Seasons Memories".
P1014441.jpg

Thanks Duncan. I'm out of my league here, but having fun, and getting good ideas for pictures.

I titled these two remembering friends. They are the Schrade which was the last gift I gave my grandfather and the piece of slate we used as a headstone marking where we buried our dog Rufus.

Both died too soon. My grandad died at 60 from complications following surgery; Rufus before he was 7, struck down by a truck he never saw coming.

rememberingfriends1.jpg

rememberingfriends2.jpg

Last edited:
Here's one more shot of the Schrade. Took this one in the dogwood next to the driveway as I went to put something in the mail box.

GrandadsSchrade.jpg

Wow Duncan, thanks for the chance. If it's alright I'll enter a picture I posted a few weeks ago in the totin' thread.

P1190005edited.jpg

Steve, thats an awesome picture, I really enjoy seeing that #56 Jack, it looks at home.

And Doug, great pics with lots of sentiment. :thumbup:

Here is another.
I call it cliff hanger.
P1014381.jpg

Your pics are great Doug, and as Johnny2shoes has said - great amount of sentiment, I have two stones in my Garden with my friends names on them, I too miss them terribly, Murhp and Luke.
Awesome photos everyone, just great!

Ok Duncan, I have already posted, but here are still some pics, I wanna add.

IMG_1158.jpg

An Otter fixed blade with absolutely nice stag handles :)

IMG_1153.jpg

Case Trapper in Red Bone CV

Kind regards
Andi

Wow, Steve & JT, those are great photos! I love the composition in the cliff hanger. You know, Steve, it's your fault I have fallen into this. A google search landed me here on your sale listing for the Lloyd rosewood Shadow that became my 50th birthday gift. That is what got these juices flowing again after so many years.

Back