Giveaway: Black and Silver Leeks (Winners Selected)

UPDATE (8/14): All knives have been sent out. Hope you put them to good use. Thanks everyone for playing.

--------------------------------------
UPDATE (8/12):

DocatD: Can you get in touch with me with your mailing address, so I can send you your Leek?

UPDATE (8/8):

BobSig: Your knife has been shipped, and I've e-mailed you the tracking info. Hope you enjoy using the h*** out of it. :)

DoctaD: Please get in contact with me so I can send you your Leek. E-mail via the forum should work fine.

UPDATE (8/4): By unanimous vote, there will be two winners. First up, for the black Leek, is post #123 - DoctaD. Next up, for the silver Leek, is post #35 - BobSig. (Details in post #203 of this thread.) Congratulations to both. I'll be getting in touch with you to get shipping info. Thanks to everyone for playing. Giveaways are fun (both winning one and hosting one)! :)

DoctaD and BobSig - neither of you are set up to receive e-mail, so I've left you visitor messages. Please contact me (email via the forum would be good) with your shipping address, so I can get the knives sent out to you.

This giveaway is CLOSED.

UPDATE (7/27): Drawing date pushed up to around August 4, as it appears entries have slowed. I assume anyone who is interested has entered. One more week to accommodate latecomers.

A few months back, I was fortunate enough to win a Blur giveaway by oregonknifenerd (thanks again!). That was pretty awesome, and I meant to host a giveaway of my own. Things got a bit out of hand for a while but have since settled down. So, now I'm giving away a pair of my favorite model Kershaws.

Up for grabs are two Kershaw Leeks - one black (1660CKT) and one silver (1660). I'll give these out either as a pair or individually (to two winners). Both knives are new/unused and only minimally handled to tie a lanyard to it and take some pictures.

The Leek is one of my favorite knives. I picked up a CB Leek from kershawguy a while back, and it's been one of my most carried knives since. It's an ideal urban EDC blade. Good size... cuts great... slim profile and light weight makes it easy to carry... flipper and dual thumbstuds combined with the best assisted-open mechanism makes deployment fast and easy... frame lock secures the blade open... sleek design... and made in the USA...

Rules are simple. Reply to this this thread with your preference of one winner, two knives or two winners, one knife each. Your post number is your entry. One entry per person.

Eligibility is anyone on BladeForums that has at least one post with a timestamp before this one (anywhere on the forum). Outside CONUS is fine if you're willing to help out with shipping. Usual disclaimers as well... make sure it is legal for you to own the knife and that it doesn't violate any of your local knife laws (locking folder, assisted-open, 3" blade).

Winner(s) will be selected around August 18 (one month from today) August 4 via random number generator. Number of winners (one or two) will be decided by you. In the event of multiple winners, the first will get the black and second the silver. If both winners prefer the other color, I can swap them before shipping them out.

Good luck!

Pictures of the stuff in the giveaway... (click for higher-res pics) (lanyards and little keychain LED lights are also included in the giveaway)

(yes... the bead on the black Leek is actually OD green... I ran out of black beads... :-/)

Last edited:
Can I just say its really thoughtful and awesome you're doing this :).

Many thanks man, and yes we gotta have two winners!

I'm in for the black :D!

Put me down for one. I used to have a Leek but sold it to a friend. They are great knives.

I agree with the others---two winners! It's twice the fun! Thanks for the chance. Very cool giveaway. :thumbup:
And I'm in for black if we get to pick a color.

The bandwagon is right, for once; Two winners! If I have a say in the matter, I'd like the silver if I win and the other person doesn't care :p

Back