Gossman Knives picture thread

yeah, i really should have said the sheath is not quite done, but i was WAY too excited to wait.

thanks bruce for the great work man!

brett

That´s my little Neckknife:
CIMG2728Small.jpg

Awesome job, Bruce!!!!!! Really beautiful. Has a whole vintage/1800s feel to it, which I love!

Brett, will be heading into town now (finally) to get new batteries for my camera to finish up in the woods with my review.

YOWZAAAA!!!! I am flabbergasted by how awesome that looks.

Super job Bruce!!!!!!

Brett

Got out to play with the PSK today, this knife likes hanging around fresh cut wood:)

Yeah, great pictures, I borrowed it for a few other threads so shine some light on the PSK.

Thanks guys, MRpink, no problem on the pics, borrow away. Good job spreading the word.

Thanks guys, MRpink, no problem on the pics, borrow away. Good job spreading the word.

Hey, how's the healing process coming? You know if that pocket-sheath picture gets spread around too much, you're going to have to stay home and make sheaths even after you're ready to go back to work.:thumbup:

Hey, how's the healing process coming? You know if that pocket-sheath picture gets spread around too much, you're going to have to stay home and make sheaths even after you're ready to go back to work.:thumbup:

yeah, i love the one IUKE12 made for me. It fits perfect and has a nice cant to it for easy draw.

nice job!
Brett

Doing just fine. Going for a hike tomorrrow, yeah, the PSK is coming with me:)

Back from my hike, didn't get many pics, but I'll share two with you. I came upon an area of woods that was completely choked out with this invasive vine. These suckers looked like suspension cables on bridges. I also discovered that the butt of the PSK makes a very good mag bar scraper. You may be able to see the huge sliver falling onto the birch bark.

Very cool. I didn't even think about the exposed pommel end being used for a scraper. :thumbup:
Scott

I can't believe you've managed to hold out this long, we will need to post some more juicy PSK action shots to push you over the edge

Nice pictures.

You weren't kidding when you said that in the other thread were you? But your going to need more then 2 pictures to push me. ;)

Back