1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Grizzly Mill/Lathe Combo- reduced price

Discussion in 'For Sale: Knifemaking Supplies & Tools' started by ONeill, Jul 15, 2012.

1. ONeill

ONeill KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 15, 2007
    http://www.grizzly.com/products/Combo-Lathe-w-Milling-Attachment/G0516

I have this mill/lathe combo for sale . It was purchased less than a year ago and I have only used it to mill out about 5-6 guards on the mill . A friend bought it , had it shipped here and now wants to sell it .

It cost $1700.00 shipped here plus tax of course . We have some extra accessories for it other than what is listed , carbide cutters for the lathe , a set of 20 , plus some other stuff I know nothing about .

You pick it up . $1450.00 .Does 1250.00 make it look better It even still has the shipping grease on it . Cash , postal M/O , or cashier's check . Pay -pal will work also but add the 3.1% fee they will charge me .

E-mail any questions you may have .

Jack ONeill

Last edited: Aug 12, 2012
  2. ONeill

ONeill KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 15, 2007
    lowered the price . try again

3. russde

russde Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 20, 2011
    If only we weren't on opposite sides of the country...:(

4. schatzie

schatzie

Jan 21, 2013
    Hi Jack,

Just found your post. Is this machine still available? If so, do you have more info on it and/or pics?
    Tom