GSO 2.7 From July Pre-sale

Just checking in to see how many of you have recieved your 2.7 pre-sale from July 2016. I ordered mine early in the afternoon on the first day of the presale on July 29th but I haven't recieved a shipping notice yet. Checked in with Jordyn and recieved the standard stock responce that they are working as hard to get all of the pre-sale 2.7's done by end of the month. Anyone else have better luck?

I emailed and got the same response! I also ordered near the end of July!

Sent from the pay phone beside 7/11!

It looks like this thread has been very quiet so I figured most everyone had received their 2.7. Just for the record, my wait continues........

You don't need luck, but you do need patience. ;)
I've received half a dozen knives from Survive in the last year, so while the process is slow they will get there.:thumbsup:

"Folks will be getting tracking numbers for GSO-2.7, GSO-4.1, and GSO-7/7 orders. Including Factory 2nds, though we will be putting an emphasis on the preorders." o_O

I'm not mad, I just keep getting nervous that the 2.7 presale is never going to arrive, as it's closing in on a year now. I like everyone else here in the S!K corner of the forums have several preorders that I've long been waiting for, but I thought a presale was more like a sale...like it will be on its way soon...and not a semi-custom preorder?

I dunno, just thinking out loud, and also thinking others might be concerned about the same thing.

"Folks will be getting tracking numbers for GSO-2.7, GSO-4.1, and GSO-7/7 orders. Including Factory 2nds, though we will be putting an emphasis on the preorders." o_O

I'm not mad, I just keep getting nervous that the 2.7 presale is never going to arrive, as it's closing in on a year now. I like everyone else here in the S!K corner of the forums have several preorders that I've long been waiting for, but I thought a presale was more like a sale...like it will be on its way soon...and not a semi-custom preorder?

I dunno, just thinking out loud, and also thinking others might be concerned about the same thing.
DEFINITELY CONCERNED! When I order anything and ESPECIALLY Paying up Front for something which is very unusual and when I order it states SHIPS WITHIN 90 DAYS for my WED. Factory 2nd 4.1 order & 90 days rolls around & not a email,phone call,or any kind of notification on the reason why my order has not shipped.I have already emailed them & called & left a message since they don't answer there phone anymore.Waiting to here back from them & go from there.

Back