1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Guarded Sheep Horn Century

Discussion in 'George Tichbourne Forum' started by george tichbourne, Oct 24, 2010.

1. george tichbourne

george tichbourne

Apr 19, 1999
    This one is just finished. Guarded Sheep Horn c/w R/W/R liners, S/S guard, Highly figured on front, only one figure on back. 440C mirror polished.
    [​IMG]

2. ssunfish

ssunfish

Dec 4, 2004
    George, thanks for sharing. That Century looks terrific. I like red white and red liners. 440C steel..that's good! I like the guard and the handle material is neat. Is it funny that I like the maker's mark too? I just have a thing for Maples. I like your new creation! :thumbup:

3. george tichbourne

george tichbourne

Apr 19, 1999
    Thankyou"ssunfish" glad to hear you like it. It is a pretty knife. I did give some misinformation. This one has red only liners - sorry - I thought it was the red/white/red. Price $350