guys im in need of somethin for my baby girl

BA, Sally T & I send our best thoughts and prayers for Danielle's recovery process. Being home & in familar surroundings hopefully will work wonders for her. I just hope mine & Sally T's prayers worked half as well as all the ones the guys on here sent when she was going thru her illness a few years ago . . . . :thumbup:
Keep us informed, we will keep your family in our daily thoughts.
Be safe.

Bill,
I'm sorry to hear about your daughter. My thoughts and prayers to Danielle, and the rest of your family.
Todd

Thanks again everyone things seem to be doing ok at this time just hope it stays this way

Our family will be praying for yours tonight sir...I can't imagine the stress.

this is why I should never have taken a break from your forum Bill... reading this just now and it wrenches my heart.
Got two boys myself, just growing into the tree-climbing age.
Glad things have turned out well, hope your daughter makes full recovery!

gergely

Thought I'd pop in for an update. I hope the little one is resting and healing well.

She is doing ok at the moment, She seems to be having mood swings and is very emotional at the moment. I hope this doesnt continue.Only stresses me more.
Thanks everyone your a great bunch of people.

She is doing ok at the moment, She seems to be having mood swings and is very emotional at the moment. I hope this doesnt continue.Only stresses me more.
Thanks everyone your a great bunch of people.

that's not unusual in cases with a severe head injury.
Here's hoping she levels out over the next few weeks as her brain continues to heal.

Still praying for you and your family.

Just a word of hope and faith for your daughter and family Bill. May you have the best of outcomes from this.

Very sorry to see this happen,
Bob

Back