• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Handmade Survival knife

tuffthumbz

BANNED
I made this out of a leaf spring, all hand filed, its my first knife so im not sure what to ask for, make me an offer. its got a nice size lanyard hole and is convex, holds an edge really well, 550 cord wrap handle (2 holes under cord for handle)
blade: 5.5 in
full lenth: 10 in
thick: .25 in
width: 1.5 in
BTW i have small hands :eek:
looking for spyderco or any condition ESEE

ryth149.jpg

ryth148-1.jpg

ryth147.jpg

ryth049.jpg

ryth048.jpg

ryth045.jpg

ryth043.jpg

ryth047.jpg

Last edited:
I really like the look of it but i dont know what to offer or what your looking for. Mabye make a small list of things youd trade it for to give us and idea. Thanks

Mike

im not sure what to ask for, to me its worth alot but im not sure how i would know the real value. Took me 2 weeks of hard work, no sheath its looks great but you know its not factory perfect grind. make me an offer.
id love a BRKT bravo 1 or something like that.
ESEE
BRKT

something in that range

Tell us about how you hardened and tempered it. Describe the process. A prospective buyer or trader would want to know.

I would suggest you add a sharply focused picture of it laying flat on a clear background with maybe a ruler right underneath the knife. Some of your pictures are taken at angles which don't show the knife in the best light. A great picture will make the sale or trade easier for you.

getting a new camera tomarrow all i have is a crappy iphone camera. I will replace them and edit the whole post. thanks

Back