Happy Birthday to Everyone!

Redmeadow Knives

John Conner
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
The subforum turns one year old today and I just wanted to thank everyone for puttin up with me. I'm a sappy sumbeach and you guys are like family, a bunch of jacked up brothers and cousins that I couldn't live without.

Happy First Birthday to the Magnificent Seven, the Clan of the Cowbell, and anyone and everyone else that's stumbled by intentionally, or accidentally!

Thank you, and a big thanks to Spark for keeping Bladeforums up amd running:thumbsup::thumbsup:

The subforum turns one year old today and I just wanted to thank everyone for puttin up with me. I'm a sappy sumbeach and you guys are like family, a bunch of jacked up brothers and cousins that I couldn't live without.

Happy First Birthday to the Magnificent Seven, the Clan of the Cowbell, and anyone and everyone else that's stumbled by intentionally, or accidentally!

Thank you, and a big thanks to Spark for keeping Bladeforums up amd running:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thanks for starring this whole thing, it's really enjoyable, especially the WIPs and everyone's input, I learn a lot and enjoy the (civil :cool:) opinions and point of views!

Post reported :mad:.

:p Thanks for being a gracious host, John.

Happy Birthday Dave!
067a7f704a60aecf93d356069ba44d347f515cf3e9919cb6f41a1187262fffa6.jpg

You are old, Ted. John could be your kid. Wait, hmm; you ever spend time down in Tallahassee?

I loved every song on that album, (now I just dated myself ;) )
Dangit!!! You've proved me wrong again. I woulda swore that nobody in their right mind would ever date you.
;)

Happy Subforum Birthday and Father's Day. We got a double whammy this year!
Btw John, if you want to try a "Mad Dog Margarita", here's a recipe I found:
Mad Dog Margarita
You know you’ve been waiting for this Margarita recipe. It’s only obvious that you should blend some Mad Dog 357 Ghost Pepper Extract Tequila Edition with everything else you need for a tasty margarita. And, we’ve finally obliged with this brilliantly fiery cocktail. This recipe makes two margaritas in a shaker, but as long as you’ve got the extract and tequila you can make as many as you want… or can handle.

Ingredients

For the Sugar Syrup

1 cup sugar

1 cup water

(or any equal measurement of the two ingredients)

For the Margaritas

¼ – ½ eye dropper Mad Dog 357 Ghost Pepper Extract Tequila Edition

3 fl oz Tequila

½ – 1 teaspoon Triple Sec (or another orange liquor)

2 fl oz freshly squeezed lime juice

1 fl oz Sugar syrup

Ice cubes

Preparation

Make the sugar syrup by stirring together the water and sugar until the sugar is mostly dissolved (yes, it will be thick).

In a cocktail shaker, mix all the ingredients for your Mad Dog Margaritas and shake for 30 seconds to a minute. (It’s likely to be ready when the shaker becomes frosty.) Pour into two glasses and enjoy (responsibly).

If you want to jazz the presentation and flavor, mix the zest from one lime, 2 tablespoons kosher salt, and 2 tablespoons of sugar. Stir well. Swirl the edge of your glass in this mixture before pouring in the mixed margarita.

Back