Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I hope your was as wonderful as mine. We celebrated heartily and enjoyed the day. Eat yer heart out 'Dog! Commie rat Photobucket!

DSC06426.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Now I guess I know where my granddaughter got her affection for fish crackers.....

I got my eye on you son.

Watch it doc! I dint go empty handed tonite!

c70e56cac7c532ba12ce2cddfb2d9e6f

Im poor folk and couldnt afford no Guinness nor butterfinger an specially none of them goldfish crackers so I had a Sierra Nevada Black IPA and a Milky way! Next year ill get closer to the peat bogs hopefully?

Ha! That was before all the bruises from the pinching. I forgot to wear green that day. It didnt hurt too bad tho after a few yards of beer:D

I went out and threw it some yesterday. It is pretty heavy compared to atlatl darts. I can see why early man had to be so strong. You'd have to be real close to dinner before you could kill it unless you were real strong. I could kill a small animal up to about 45 feet away with it if real lucky but I guess thats better than being within a polar bear slap of being lunch. Gives you a second chance to throw another if you had it. The atlatl is an amazing tool! Light, powerful, and able to kill at long distances. Speaking of which time to go practice:D

With the Polar Bear you just stick out your tongue and make faces at it, call it's mother bad names and generally piss it off.
When it charges you, you jam the spear into the ground and let the Polar Bear impale himself. Easy peasy.

Also works on Grizzly's too. I'd not attempt it on Cape Buffalo, unless you got a real stout stick, maybe even steel.

Do let me know how this works out for you.

Back