1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Having Trouble Contacting Robert

Discussion in 'Survival Sheath System's Forum' started by Fairbairn, Jun 10, 2009.

1. Fairbairn

Fairbairn

Mar 30, 2006
    Has anyone else had trouble contacting Robert? I placed an order around two months ago and have sent three emails or so, but haven't received a reply yet. The money has come out of my account as well. I know that he can get busy, I'm just wondering when my order will be ready.

Thanks,

Jason

2. Robert H

Robert H Premium Sheathmaker Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 24, 2001
    Got you covered, Fairbairn, although I thought I got a PM from you but now can't find it. Did you PM me?

3. Fairbairn

Fairbairn

Mar 30, 2006
    Thanks for the reply Robert. I've sent you an email.

Cheers,

Jason

4. 45Shooter

45Shooter

Mar 30, 2001
    Any news on my order - I haven't had any luck thru email, either. The order # is 1240699999. It's a back sheath for a CS Laredo.

5. LupaWolf

LupaWolf

Mar 24, 2008
    Trying to reach you too. pm sent.

6. Robert H

Mar 24, 2001
    I'm back up online. Damn move has had me switching internet service and it's been a huge hassle. I'm now web based, and teh new shop will be up next week with much more capacity.

7. Fairbairn

Fairbairn

Mar 30, 2006
    Robert,

Is there any news yet on my sheath? I've emailed several times since my original message but only received one reply. It's been several months since I ordered. I hate having to ask again on a public forum but I haven't even received an estimated delievery time.

Thanks,

Jason

8. Robert H

Mar 24, 2001
    I've got you on the way. Sorry for trhe delays. Setting up anew has taken longer than I anticipated.

9. Fairbairn

Fairbairn

Mar 30, 2006
    Robert,

Thanks for the feedback. Hope the new shop goes well.

10. razorburn

razorburn Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 26, 2007
    How about posting a couple pics of your new shop setup.

11. 45Shooter

45Shooter

Mar 30, 2001
    How about replying to the people you've charged money but haven't delivered any goods?

12. ransack 2078

ransack 2078

Jun 30, 2009
    Exactly, I'm starting to get a little annoyed now. Everytime I speak to Robert he tells me "oh yeah you'll get it by the end of the week." I've been told that three times already. I really want my holster but for god's sake answer your messages!!! By the way the voicemail box is full again.

13. Hondo_Lane

Hondo_Lane

Dec 31, 2005
    Any more updates on the status of survivalsheath? I've ordered and no response...

14. RRTX2007

RRTX2007

Jun 18, 2007
    Damn, wish I'd read this earlier. I also ordered a $60 sheath last week... no email, no call, nothing so far. I hope I don't have to place a dispute with the CC.

15. RRTX2007

RRTX2007

Jun 18, 2007
    Just to update you guys, I received a priority mail package from Robert today with the sheath. I'm happy because its the old desert tan color. So he did right by me. :D

16. kahrak

kahrak

Sep 19, 2009
    I'm wondering about my order too, its been several months since my card was charged and I haven't received it yet, I've also sent two emails with no response. My order number is 1245142277, I'd love to have my order before winter hits.

17. tyr_shadowblade

tyr_shadowblade

Jan 3, 2006
    Robert is back on the board. I sent him a PM last night about an order I intend to place and got a reply this morning. He should be posting again soon. He does great work. I hope everyone who posted above finally got squared away with their orders.

18. cmgray

cmgray

Jan 30, 2008
    Nope still not squared away here, and it's been 5 mos now.

19. ForceQuit

ForceQuit

Sep 29, 2009
    Same problem here with order number: 1244577018

The order was placed on June 09, 2009.

20. parashootist83

parashootist83

Sep 24, 2009
    How 'bout 1249315320 placed on 8/3/09, 1911 holster.