1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Herb chopper (price drop) Sold

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades' started by oldanvilyoungsmith, Sep 26, 2012.

1. oldanvilyoungsmith

oldanvilyoungsmith

Feb 7, 2011
    Due to my recent loss of a job, I'm dropping the price this to try and move out some of what I already have made. Thus, this knife is going from $110, to $80.

Handmade rustic style herb chopper. Great for small (and some large) kitchen tasks or any other household tasks.

Sold - price includes shipping and any fees (paypal etc.), as well as a zippered knife pouch.

Blade is handforged 1084
    Handle is curly maple with brass bolsters and brass pins

Included with the knife is a matching display block that is handmade from the same block of curly maple as the handle.

Upon request the blade of your knife can be pre aged for no extra cost. Using mustard, hot sauce, potatoes, ferric wipedown, etc.

Pm or email me at [email protected] if interested. I can also email more pictures on request.

oal 7"
    blade - 3 1/2"
    handle - 3 1/2"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The square block at the top is the included display block.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 27, 2012
  2. SpartanSaint

SpartanSaint

Jun 17, 2010
    I'd be all over this if I hadn't just ordered a custom... Nice work!

3. TLA

TLA Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 25, 2002
    I'll take it, pm inbound.

Tony

4. rwn2000

rwn2000 KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jan 6, 2003
    oldanvilyoungsmith, PM sent on another matter.

5. TLA

Nov 25, 2002
    PM received and payment sent. Thank you.

Tony

6. oldanvilyoungsmith

oldanvilyoungsmith

Feb 7, 2011
    Sold.
    Thank you Tony. Knife is packaged and I'm heading to the post office soon.

7. TLA

Nov 25, 2002
    I got my heb chopper in the mail today in perfect condition. What a remarkable little knife that feels good in the hand. I will let you know when I get to use it.