1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Herbs anyone.

Discussion in 'Outdoor Gear, Survival Equipment & More' started by Quirt, Oct 17, 2012.

1. Quirt

Quirt

Oct 10, 2005
    I've been eating wild etibles for quite awhile now and would like to take my learning and experience to the next level by learning how to use herbs & wild plants to produce tinctures, medicinal teas, ointments, infusions, poultices, and decoctions.

I'm open to members here, resources, classes, coaches, books or whatever to get me started on this new journey. Rather than buy every book on the subject thru Amazon I'd rather have you all directed me to the critical resources I need to be safe and successful. I'm confident there are several members here who can point me in the right direction.

Sorry guys thought I posted this in the skills section. Move as necessary and accept my sincere apology.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2012
  2. mewolf1

mewolf1 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Oct 24, 2005
  3. jimh0220

jimh0220 Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 15, 2008
    I think 'herb' is stil illegal to grow. Bummer dude