1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Here Is A Place to discuss Archery,Bow Hunting, Ect

Discussion in 'Backwoods & KFU Custom Handmade Knives' started by bacustomknives, Jul 30, 2011.

1. D.Douglas

D.Douglas

Feb 16, 2009
    Hey that is pretty cool. They do look very happy! Some sheds from the other day.
    [​IMG][/IMG]

2. bacustomknives

bacustomknives FULL THROTTLE / FULLTIME KNIFE MAKER Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Sep 3, 2008
    Cool nothing like grabbing the first tip up shed antler laying in the woods!

3. mrn8

mrn8

Jun 8, 2007
    Nice, D! I've yet to be fortunate enough to find a shed, but plan on hunting around for them on some new land I've found we can walk.

4. postfallsidaho

postfallsidaho

Oct 11, 2008
    Here's my baby, hopefully we can bag a turkey together in two weeks. :D
    [​IMG]

Sorry for the poor pic, weather isn't cooperating this spring, and I struggle with bow pictures. :D

5. troutfisher13111

troutfisher13111 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 30, 2006
    I had a archery crisis two weeks before hunting season last year and purchased a Diamond "Outlaw" due to not having the funds for the Matthews I wanted. Long story short, I won't be buying the Matthews after shooting the diamond. Great bow for the money!

6. bacustomknives

bacustomknives FULL THROTTLE / FULLTIME KNIFE MAKER Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Sep 3, 2008
    My first bow was a diamond! They are a great bow. Once i went solocam with the mathews magnum,theres no looking back.;As they say "CATCH US IF YA CAN" !

7. troutfisher13111

troutfisher13111 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 30, 2006
    What are the advantages to a Matthews?

8. bacustomknives

Sep 3, 2008