• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

HEST FIXED BLADE KNIFE with KYDEX SURVIVAL SHEATH SYSTEM at CRKS SEE PICTURE

HEST%20WITH%20KYDEX%20GREEN%20CRKS%20WEB%20MED.jpg

H.E.S.T. (Hostile Environment Survival Tool)

FEATURES:

PRY BAR
REMOVABLE HOLLOW HANDLES
HANDLE LASHING HOLES
BOTTLE OPENER
WIRE BREAK NOTCH
KYDEX SHEATH
1095 HIGH CARBON STEEL 57-58 Rc
TEXTURED POWDER COAT BLADE
BLADE LENGTH: 3"
OVERALL LENGTH: 7-5/8"
BLADE THICKNESS: 3/16"

CRKS OD GREEN KYDEX SURVIVAL SHEATH SYSTEM

ESEE POUCH WITH TIN (4 SCREWS ATTACHED)
KYDEX FIRE STEEL HOLDER (2 SCREWS ATTACHED)
FIRE STEEL WITH STRIKER, PARACORD, AND CORD LOCK
MADE IN THE USA

*** YOU GET EVERYTHING THAT YOU SEE IN THE PICTURE ***

DIRECT LINK >>> http://www.chestnutridgeknifeshop.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=85&products_id=1343&osCsid=a376120011cbf292ddfa95dca041cab3

CRKS, looks familiar?

I've had three customers send me messages/links about this wanting to know if I was making sheaths for you guy's? Of course I told them no.... and had to come see for myself.... and now I know why they thought I made them for you. It looks just like one of my sheaths and it's pretty well known/established that I've been making these for a while, also the name your using for them has already been in use too (mostly negative though).

Not trying to start an arguement and I'm posting this to clear that question up and for the possibility that you weren't aware of it (coincidence?). I've posted pictures of this exact same design on the ESEE forums last year and similar pictures all over the place.

My sheaths:

DSC04000-1.jpg

From last year... Hest and I also posted pictures with the Tek-Loks, Molle-Locks etc.

DSC03471-1.jpg

A little to close for comfort:rolleyes:

Eli

Last edited:
Bill,

Not "casting stones" at all and I hope I made that clear in my post. I even offered that it might be a strange coincidence? I looked at the links you posted and I don't see anything? I'm aware that CRKS has made Kydex sheaths in the past.... no one's questioning that..... they're asking about my design and whether or not these were made by me. That's all.

I'm not sure what you were pointing out with those threads.... did I miss something? This was meant to notify the OP and for my customers.... I'll not respond to any other post (-OP's) but I was curious about your threads/reference.:confused: This isn't a pissing match.... it's already over and I just wanted to make him/others aware of it.

Again, NOT here to fight with anyone..... my pics and the history of this design being used by myself speak for themselves.

Thanks,

Eli

Last edited:
Back