HI Khukuris Worldwide: Post Your Location

Ken ~ Boston, MA. (but only until June '07 :D )

Keep up the good work, Kismet. Can we get you a coffee or something? Maybe a danish?

Bamboo said:
Ken ~ Boston, MA. (but only until June '07 :D )

Try and drop me a line when you move Ken. Should be easy to update every once in a while anyway. (I may regret saying that later. ;))

N.

Adding a couple of names people posted from the other thread. BTW, the more I think about this the weirder it seems that I would think to start this thread 2 days after Bri in Chi started a very similar one. I swear I missed it, but maybe it slipped in subliminally or something? You would think this is one that would have come up long ago.

P.S. Just reviewing the other thread more closely, and apologize for not coordinating this better. You shouldn't have had to post in 2 places. Anyway, getting those over now.

Also removing the country references for all but our foreign members. Less busy...

Tnx.

N.

A couple of guys have emailed me with info, but didn't post here, so I'm bumping this to the top after 9 months! There are a lot of new (and old timers) who haven't posted.

If you haven't seen this and would like to sign on, just post a reply and I'll add you to the list at the top of the thread. Please let me know if any forum names are incorrect.

Thanks!

Norm

jimmy aka Jaiofspam <~~~ san francisco, CA :thumbup:
this thread is great... thanks for bumping it norm :D

jimmy aka Jaiofspam <~~~ san francisco, CA :thumbup:
this thread is great... thanks for bumping it norm :D

Thanks Jimmy. I figure we have listed maybe just 20% of all the guys who have posted here at one time or another.

(I'm going to violate my rule and add Dick on my own initiative, as I know he isn't feeling well.)

Norm

Back