Hinderer Photo Theme Thread (Read 1st Post !!)

I see some ammo casings. Hmmm, I got it.
010.jpg

Last edited:
CQC86, why would you edit your second picture out? Is it you don't want people like me asking you to see your knife to me? I love that knife! =)

CQC86, why would you edit your second picture out? Is it you don't want people like me asking you to see your knife to me? I love that knife! =)

It didn't come out well, I'll put something up thats better. In fact, here ya go.

003.jpg

004.jpg

Last edited:
It’s a plastic finger, made to simulate the mummified fingers the Native Americans used to trade. I use it as a kubatan. It gets a lot of comments when I got through the airport security screening. :D

I was wondering why the OP would be posting a pic w/o the requisite knife, then I scrolled down.
LOL

I was wondering why the OP would be posting a pic w/o the requisite knife, then I scrolled down.
LOL

That's right jaytaylor, that baby must have arrived by now. Let's have a look at her (him)! :p :D

Guy from Jersey asked me, "Is that a Sail?" I said " Duh, No. It's an XM18 million....Now stop tail gating me":eek:

2012-05-10_19-02-25_259.jpg

Last edited:
XM, truck, toy, movie tie in, sheesh...so much to wrap into a pic plus add elements of convention, etc to play from...

image-237.jpg

Ok........what to choose....vehicles, models, or TV program / film....

I'll try all three.

Akira1.jpg

Akira2.jpg

Back