How do I change this title?

kuraki

Fimbulvetr Knifeworks
Sorry if this is asked and answered. All of the searches I did gave results for how to do it on the old format, and I can't find any option to do it since the change.

FMXCDXA.jpg

Under 'personal details' you should have a box for your 'custom title'

IMG_4697.jpg

Huh. I must not rate? ETA: just checked mobile. It's not there either. I thought I was just blind.

U6xnXra.jpg

Huh. I must not rate? ETA: just checked mobile. It's not there either. I thought I was just blind.

Huh, strange. I guess it's only an option for platinum members? I see on the 'paid subscriptions' page only the platinum membership has the 'user editable custom title' while dealer and maker don't have it, but I could swear I've seen customized titles for makers before.

Yes quite a few of them have it. Or did. Guess I should have changed it before the switchover.

It's not a big deal, it just seems redundant.

Maybe Spark Spark can fix it or let us know if it's intentional? I always figured if you're paying more than what a platinum costs you should get to change your personal title like a platinum member can.

Anyone heard anything on this? I've been looking into this myself and came across this thread. It appears the setting is no longer available to knifemakers as it used to be. Spark Spark

Try it now, think I have it fixed

Back