How many BCCI members have received the new Buildout sale list e-mail?

Bad timing for me... I'm trying to buy a almost complete set of the 100 series knives...
102, 103, 105, 106, 107, 116, 118, 119, 120, 121 and 124... No 122...

OK. All right.

Only buying 11 knives at once. Not an even dozen. Rough row to hoe. You know, the Nemo with correct intact sheath would probably double the price for the eleven if the 122 was in the bunch. But then you would have a year's worth of Picture Show cutlery!!! Good luck and happy bargaining. You can do it. Yes you can.

So...I PAY to be in the 'collectors club'...and I get access to major discounts on the 'pro' site where everything I want is "not currently available", AND I'm not 'in' enough to be on the 'special' e-mail list?
Hmm, re-thinking the 'worth' of the $$ I've spent on the club, because there are apparently TWO clubs...the one you pay to be part of with little benefit, and the 'invite only' one.
Disappointing at best.

Definitely email Joe to get on the close out mailing list. As far as the "not currently available"...everyone is in the same club! Item availability comes and goes now and then. Hopefully patience will pay off and you will get the items you want. Check the site frequently. Good luck!

So...I PAY to be in the 'collectors club'...and I get access to major discounts on the 'pro' site where everything I want is "not currently available", AND I'm not 'in' enough to be on the 'special' e-mail list?
Hmm, re-thinking the 'worth' of the $$ I've spent on the club, because there are apparently TWO clubs...the one you pay to be part of with little benefit, and the 'invite only' one.
Disappointing at best.

Russde,

This is a bad on you! In one of the old news letters they said to email Joe H or Jeanine at Buck INC to be put on this mailing list, if you did not do it, you excluded yourself Brother. I have said this before...your BCCI web site has all of the old news letters.....go and read them...all;)

I was at work when the email was sent out, Brother Armand contacted me to let me know about this sale...so I had two emails about it. It pays to be an active member also!

thanks for watching my back Armand:thumbup:
jb4570

Last edited:
history notes from the feable minded..
once a long time ago i heard rummmmer of a sale and i talked with CJ's daughter a few times
and talked with joe a few times
and they talked with some of the old timers wit de bcci
i asked to be able to buy some onf de knives they were selling at the yard sale at the dog track
so some o the good old boys here heard of it and sent in request to order some knives also
these sales were to be limited to de bcci bunch...
back den a whole lota de fellers here did NOT belong to the bcci club....
some got feelings hurt some managed to order some knives
it was one supper head acke to joe and CJ's daughter
but it went down ..
hee hee hee seems i seen dat order form i filled out way back then in a email...
dang i miss my mind most dont ya know

then another sale happened ... every time folks were told you have to ask to have your email added to the list!!!
like shindlers list the list is life to a collector of odd and unusal "stuff"
there is no majic to this ... if ya is a bcci member
and you emails them and ask to be on it
you most likely will get sent emauil when it happens

i wish to thank thoes at buck that let thoes on the list know ...
so i hope it works out to not be to much trouble fer
Joe and Miss Huntington to do so that they will do it aghain..
ya tis nice to be bsack i think ..
been a right rough year fer me so far......
only in last week or so i even looked a tthe forum...
that casuse a few emailed to ask if i was ok not long ago.....

Last edited:
Disappointing at best.
My lifetime membership paid for itself with the club discounts I got on the two knives I purchased in my first year of membership alone. Therefore it is worth it, and it has continued to be worth it. Everyone was indeed invited to sign up for additional "benefits" - go back and review all the correspondence from BCCI. As far as the knives that are "not currently available", as you probably know, the factory does not produce every kind of knife all the time. Although this has happened to me before, too, I was eventually able to get what I wanted.

First let me say Thank You Joe and Jeanine for caring enough about us to go digging in the parts bin! They really ARE wonderful Bucks,and you both showed good taste in creating such neat build outs! I have to say 'well done' for putting a limit of one to each collector too as I think that really makes it fair for all of us.I know it was a lot of trouble AND time to do this project. It's just one more example of Bucks commitment to the BCCI and the true collectors who love and cherish the knives you make for us..

First let me say Thank You Joe and Jeanine for caring enough about us to go digging in the parts bin! They really ARE wonderful Bucks,and you both showed good taste in creating such neat build outs! I have to say 'well done' for putting a limit of one to each collector too as I think that really makes it fair for all of us.I know it was a lot of trouble AND time to do this project. It's just one more example of Bucks commitment to the BCCI and the true collectors who love and cherish the knives you make for us..

+1...my feelings exactly!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Dang bucksway....what are you doin' up so early?? ;)

Bad on me indeed.
I SHOULD read all the various option boxes...
And I should NOT post after a BAD day and a drink (or three)...apologies all around
I've sent a polite e-mail to Ms. Huntington

Booya!
R
Anybody like to forward the list to a repentant poster? (Many thanks to Oregon for sending it to me...I've requested both of the Buffalo jigged beauties...does anyone know if the elk handled 110 is 'standard' blade?)

Last edited:
When I got the e-mail, I thought of you. My guess is your getting the BCCI STAMP, SATIN S30V blade, jigged buffalo inlays, brass 112 for $80. How good is my guess, am I good or what?:rolleyes:

well i did not hear directly but bucksway said he got a email from ms hunttington and she told him my order was filled
about 400$ worth..
had my order in asap when i got the email at 1030 am
bucksway called me and said it was posted on forum and
i said they wont last long!
lota folks read here but dont post..
called ghosting..
and you can set to no one seeing you are online here
so i wander if they are all sold out or not?

as bucksway said it was a nice thought for them to offer to bcci

No response for me yet either. I only went for the pink ion.....doesn't sound right!

Back