How many BCCI members have received the new Buildout sale list e-mail?

I got the email from Jeanine at 11:17am and placed my order at 11:34am the day I received it. Jeanine said mine was the second order received and that they are planning to ship the knives the beginning of next week.

It was probably bucksway that got his order in first when he saw the 112 in the lineup. :)

I sent an inquiry email just to make sure my order was received. I have a feeling everyone that placed an order is gonna get what they ordered. It seems a fair way to limit it to one knife of each kind in the beginning to give everyone a good chance to get what they want.

Last edited:
An update; I just got an email from Jeanine saying my order has shipped.

That's for a 110 and 112 jigged buffalo and the stag 110. :thumbup:

Lucky, lucky and lucky. Acting fast, priceless! Congratulations. Hoping for pics. Waiting patiently. Uh huh. Yup.

I just received the email saying that my order had shipped, jigged buffalo duo. Oh boy!

I couldn't find a single "good" 110 to buy today at the largest gun and knife show east of the Mississippi river, so an email saying my order has been shipped would be nice.

Well, they were offered for sale to BCCI members on Monday and they've hit the internet for sale by Friday........
I guess even a purchase limit of one doesn't prevent that. I hope collectors who wanted one succeeded in getting their order placed quickly.

Last edited:
Well, they were offered for sale to BCCI members on Monday and they've hit the internet for sale by Friday........
I guess even a purchase limit of one doesn't prevent that. I hope collectors who wanted one succeeded in getting their order placed quickly.

Wow. That's fast. I ordered late in the day. I'll keep my hopes up....

That vendor is located right there in Post Falls along with Buck. Walking distance.

Tracking number received :))
I got an e-mail yesterday saying my package has been shipped, along with a tracking number from the USPS. It is priority mail, what ever that means. The US mail just says they received the package, but not other details yet.

I guess that means, I will get my knives. Thanks Buck & Jeanine H..:encouragement:

Get email updates on your USPS shipped knives: Copy your tracking number, paste it into google, click on track & confirm option, sign up for email updates and wait for it.

Only thing im not looking forward to is how much ive been charged shipping to the UK haha
I usually just get the cheapest flat rate for less than 20$

That vendor is located right there in Post Falls along with Buck. Walking distance.

I'm glad they aren't selling the 112, I couldn't get one of those and I'd have preferred it to the 110 I did get...but I'm sure I'll enjoy it none-the-less.
Heck of a markup too...wow

I'm glad they aren't selling the 112, I couldn't get one of those and I'd have preferred it to the 110 I did get...but I'm sure I'll enjoy it none-the-less.
Heck of a markup too...wow

Back