How Many Busse Combat Knives do you own?

I would say I am a small time collector really only buying something from time to time. Yet I was looking at my Busse knives today and I have 27 knives including a Holy Terror.

I started thinking how many Busse knives are owned by Busse forum members.

I am assuming I have one of the smaller collections.

So how Many?

27 here.

I only have 4 (if you count all busse-kin), but I'm working on changing that. Only one busse combat so far.....bgtg.

Some of y'all have a lot of disposable income for this, I don't (not jealous, just the way it is). I buy what I think I can use. Have been hugely bigly impressed by what I do have though, so I will continue to acquire more as I can afford.

In the event my wife would ever find this, I only have - 1 ... and there's several people who think it was the one I bought from them HAHA

In a way it's kind of like asking how many of my girlfriends does my wife know about... don't really want to go there ya know~~

I've got a dozen, all users. Kept it affordable by going heavy on SR-101, which suits me fine, but had to have some INFI as well.

Only meant to buy a few, but the Exchange and Op2wks Pt 1 were good to me :thumbsup::

m97gq0.jpg

i just want one but they all cost too much. i just want to find a user chopper that i can actually use. not into collecting them per say, keeping them in a safe or trading them LNIB, or profiting and what not. dont blame anyone else for doing that, but man, its hard for a man to get one in the exchange for a decent price so i can just use it (infi chopper probably).

i wish i knew all the models, i cant even keep track with the different names and what not and the specs.

i just want one but they all cost too much. i just want to find a user chopper that i can actually use. not into collecting them per say, keeping them in a safe or trading them LNIB, or profiting and what not. dont blame anyone else for doing that, but man, its hard for a man to get one in the exchange for a decent price so i can just use it (infi chopper probably).

i wish i knew all the models, i cant even keep track with the different names and what not and the specs.

The good thing about these knives is that if you get one, don't like it and sell it.......you won't lose $ like you will in other cases, at least its less likely.

It's a buy once, cry once thing. Just take the plunge on something you like in sr-101......like the rodent 9 over at swamprat thats available now.......or the scrapyard 1111 for $230, also available now. (you will have to wait to have it made, but you can order it).

This Is bad but honestly I don't know
I do have 3 on the o2w part 2 waiting list
If that helps
Afraid to bring them all out from hiding
Would be so busted you probly never see me above ground again
I use my shop Add for shipping and sneak them in n after dark

Edit now I really dont know, got a Big Grab bag on the list ???
Cant wait its better than Christmas

Last edited:
15ish, all users... Have picked up a couple a year, either direct or from the exchange, over the past 8 or so years. I don't collect other high end makers, but have given a couple Busse/kin away as VERY nice gifts. In fact outside of life expenses (obviously), Busse and karaoke happy hour are probably my biggest personal expenses that the wife doesn't take part in....

Several less than what I want.
Never enough.
More than I need.
The amount changes frequently.
Always looking for my next one.

A LOT....maybe one or two less than JAXX...:eek:;)

21 for me:
9 busse, 8 swamp rat and 4 scrap yard.
10 are infi, 7 are sr101, 2 are sr77 and 2 are elmax.

Back