How Many Busse Combat Knives do you own?

honestly have never counted. We do need some pics in this thread tho. I took this a while back. Thought it was all of them but them found about 30 more out in the garage and stashed throughout the house . Unfortunately some of these have found new homes. I have acquired some more since then also :).IMG_2961.JPG

A few less (or more), than Andy. Including 13 ASH1's. What's your score on those now, mate?

I've owned more than 150 Busse knives over the past 20 years or so. After testing and evaluating for my own use, I've sold off the vast majority--and still have too many ... although, it seems, never quite enough. :thumbsup::cool:

78 at one point. I have sold some since though. Not actually sure of my current count.

If you can count them all, you don't have enough :D

I thought I had rounded up all my small to medium, I remembered the Meaner on my belt when I was uploading this pic :cool:
Obvtxc9.jpg

I've been thru about 20 in the 3-4 short years I've been here and have it whittled down to just 4 favorites! Well 3, as wifey commandeered my Giraffe bone Steak Knife haha!:)

Holly mother !!! Ill leave the rest out but that thing is wicked cool awsome sexy super fantastic groovey...... And fat too
You get my point LOL

I've been thru about 20 in the 3-4 short years I've been here and have it whittled down to just 4 favorites! Well 3, as wifey commandeered my Giraffe bone Steak Knife haha!:)

Too funny, my sister scooped one of my steak knife , I made her maple cutting board and she insist they were made as a set they looked so good together.
I didn't want to admit how much I paid in CDN $ so i let her have it. Now just have to convince her to stop putting it in the dam dishwahser

Back