how many younger kids/teens are regularly using this website

DanDonovan

BANNED
i was just wondering because i myself am 12 years of age age (soon to be 13) and i have not really noticed many kids/teens on this wonderful place:D

I'm fifteen, sixteen in about a week. I think it's good to be interested in knives, cutlery, and how to use them safely at a young age.

2djwa9v.jpg

yeah im glad other teens use this site but one thing that kind of jars me is that when i show a friend a simple spyderco tenacious he tells me that i need a cooler looking knife and yeah i do like the look of knives i buy of course but functionality plays a bigger role but i forgive and forget but i know that they are ignorant to the knife world ;)

Just agree and say "some just have a taste for finer cutlery" My friends think I'm the creepiest scariest weirdo because I have more than a couple knives and that I spend more than $10 on a knife. I find the Tenacious a cool knife. Too each his own.

Yea this is a great community for sure. Extremely helpful and then costly, as you set out to buy what you learn about.

I think the Tenacious is a way cooler knife than any of the ridiculous 440 fantasy crap that people seem to love.

I think the Tenacious is a way cooler knife than any of the ridiculous 440 fantasy crap that people seem to love.
People with no experience don't know the quality of steels or the collective value of a knife's components. I know a lot of people on another forum who think they can kill Zombies with cheap stainless swords.

I'm 17 years of age. I tend to keep it to myself as a lot of people presume a lack of knowledge when they see a minor who's into knives, which is true in some cases.

i was just wondering because i myself am 12 years of age age (soon to be 13) and i have not really noticed many kids/teens on this wonderful place:D

Unfortunately you can't be here until you're 13.

BladeForums.com is an adult website with adult discussions.
In accordance with the COPPA, no one under the age of 13 may join BladeForums.com

I'm sorry to do this but I'm putting a temporary ban on your account. You listed your birthday in your profile and I'll unlock your account the day you turn 13.

Back