1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Huge Income Tax Refund Opportunity for 3/10

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by Yangdu, Mar 10, 2017.

1. Yangdu

Yangdu Moderator Moderator

Apr 5, 2005
    27.5 inch 24 ounce Wasaski Sword by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. $120. *SOLD*

11 3/4'' 15 ounce Ang Khola by Lachhu. Neem wood handle. $75. *SOLD*

113/4 inch 10 ounce Pen Knife by Lachhu. Horn handle. $75. *SOLD*

10.5 inch 5 ounce Bowie by Ram Kumar. Horn handle. $65. *SOLD*

7 3/8'' 5 ounce JKM-1 bt Kumar. Satisal wood handle. $38. *SOLD*

[​IMG]

L to r

15 inch 23 ounce BAS by Kumar. Horn and satisal wood combination handle. $75. *SOLD*

15 inch 25 ounce Ang Khola by Lachhu. Horn and satisal wood combination handle. $75. *SOLD*

[​IMG]

27.5 inch 41 ounce Manjushree Sword by Kumar. Red satisal wood handle. Usual fine work by Kumar. $245.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16 1/4'' 20 ounce villager utility Knife by Anil. Lali gurash wood handle. $65.

[​IMG]

16.5 inch 31 ounce chiruwa Ang Khola by Anil. Satisal wood handle. Sheath, Karda and chakma are missing. Lonely Knife at $65. *SOLD*

[​IMG]

Email to [email protected] to get any or all
    First come first served
    Have a great weekend!

Last edited: Mar 22, 2017
  2. Dobe_1

Dobe_1

Jun 19, 2013
    Beautiful blades tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Mateos

Mateos

Dec 2, 2015
    Wow!!!!!!

4. SingleGrind

SingleGrind

Jun 15, 2015
    EMS Bowie. Man I'm gonna be broke...but fingers are crossed. ½ the oz/inch rule probably means ½ the thickness :D

Edit: DD!

Last edited: Mar 10, 2017
  5. Bawanna

Bawanna Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Dec 19, 2012
    Yeah I'm thinking that bowie will be one of the thin ones. 10'' but thin.
    I love the way he merges the handle into the blade kind of curved rather than squared off.

Another nice pen knife and a JKM too. Love the Manjushree too, I finally got one but that one looks pretty cool.

I don't know why I try to kid myself, I love them all.

6. RayseM

RayseM Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 18, 2010
    Email sent for this one!

3-10-17 4_zpsjca0zikk.jpg

16.5 inch 31 ounce chiruwa Ang Khola by Anil. Satisal wood handle. Sheath, Karda and chakma are missing. Lonely Knife at $65.

Ray

7. conan11

conan11

Jul 28, 2014
    Ems 27.5 inch 24 ounce Wasaski Sword by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. $120.

8. Steely_Gunz

Steely_Gunz Got the Khukuri fevah Moderator

May 9, 2002
    That little bowie looks like a winner for sure. That orphan AK deserves a good home. I have no room in my stables, but that is a ridiculously low price for a knife that could easily serve the next 4 generations of your family.

9. moparsbob

moparsbob

May 6, 2014
    EMS for JKM-1

10. Tommyd345

Tommyd345

Nov 12, 2015
    Still no m43... fingers crossed

11. ndoghouse

ndoghouse Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 26, 2010
    Keep askin man! Thats what makes it happen here:thumbup:

12. namhuy

namhuy

Sep 28, 2015
    paid for 11 3/4'' 15 ounce Ang Khola by Lachhu. Neem wood handle. $75.

13. cul4u01

cul4u01 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 5, 2012
    Did you send an email to Yangdu first to see if the blade is available? Yangdu then usually emails you to tell you if it's a Done Deal. or Long Gone. If she says, "done deal", then she will also let you know what the shipping cost is, and then you can send full payment (listed price and shipping cost) via Paypal, if you'd like.

DO NOT just send money, because the item may not even be available anymore.

14. Bawanna

Dec 19, 2012
    The Ram Kumar Bowie arrived safe and sound today here in bawannaville, along with the JKM, both for a little makeover.
    SingleGrind, I must have been asleep at the wheel that day letting you get this knife. It's exactly as we predicted half as thick as the Bhakta bowies. Feels incredible in hand as is, I wouldn't change a thing. I know you don't like the horn so off it comes but it feels great and looks great too.
    Some pics for you to gloat over me with until you get it which at this moment is highly questionable. Perfect running mate for my IBBB.
    [​IMG]
    Next to my Bhakta 10''.
    [​IMG]

And a couple shots of Moparbob's new JKM. Perfect candidate for a checker job. Good wood, nice and solid.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Well I'm off to the recliner for my MASH hour. Best hour of the day, unless I have a triangle box on the porch then of course that's the best hour of the day. Two in a row. Other peoples of course but still immensely enjoyable. And another perfect triangle box too.

15. SingleGrind

SingleGrind

Jun 15, 2015
    Good lord it's even more beautiful than I thought!! Look at them fullers! I'm beyond excited. Just got that block of wood in the mail yesterday (stealthy non-triangular box), should be there tomorrow. Don't wanna spoil the surprise for everyone, but if y'all thought the Bowie shines now, let me tell you it will really glow when Bawanna is done with it ;b

16. Bawanna

Dec 19, 2012
    You didn't get the memo? I no longer accept packages that are not in triangular boxes. :D:D

I'm in a bit of turmoil, the handle is quite plentiful on this one and I love the shape of the exposed tang. Thinking if it was mine and at this moment possession is 9/10's of the law I'm not sure I'd want to cover it.
    Maybe I'll cut it out covering and see what it looks and feels like, maybe send you a picture so you can decide.

17. SingleGrind

SingleGrind

Jun 15, 2015
    Sounds good to me. I'm 90% sure I want it covered and a little rounded, even though I do like how it looks now. Only thing is I bump my funny bone on the tang of my 8.5" IBBB and it ain't too funny most of the time. Not really sure I want that happening with a pointy tang, and the extra 2" ain't helping my case. Maybe just another good "before" pic or 2, to document it's untouched beauty, even though we'll forget all about the before once we see the after. I'm sure they did the same with Mt. Rushmore, but nobody looks at those anymore either ;)

18. RayseM

RayseM Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 18, 2010
    Received this beautiful kurk yesterday. A substantial weight, thick blade chopper and very handsome too. Fits my hand perfectly. Will get to chop some woods in a few weeks to put it to the real world test. BONUS - Yangdu found a sheath with the karda and chakmak too so this one arrived as a complete kit - not an orphan at all. No extra charge :eek: Very sweet - thank you very much Yangdu :cool: :thumbup:

Ray

19. PudgyDrifter

PudgyDrifter

Mar 18, 2017
    New to the forum.

New to HI Khukuris too :)

Email sent for 15 inch 23 ounce BAS by Kumar.

20. Bawanna

Dec 19, 2012
    Glad you found us, your in for a treat. If you don't get this one (I hope you do) another will come along in due time.

Stick around, enjoy.