1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Huge Income Tax Refund Opportunity for 3/9

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by Yangdu, Mar 9, 2017.

1. Yangdu

Yangdu Moderator Moderator

Apr 5, 2005
    I just received two boxes of Knives shipment from Nepal, just in time to improve your collections when your income Tax refund arrives. I am offering these Knives and Sword at great prices and fine quality.

I will keep the sales open untill they all get sold. This is a onece-a-year oppertunity to fill out your collections and to purchase quality Knives and Sword that make great gifts for your friends and family.
    Do not miss this oppertunity!

Shop and Save $$$$$

Group A

L to r

17.5 inch 25 ounce Foxy Folly by Lachhu. Satisal wood handle. $125.

17.5 inch 22 ounce Cherokee Rose by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. $125.

15 inch 24 ounce Ang Khola by Lachhu. Horn/wood combination handle. Bonus buy at $75. *SOLD*

15 inch 23 ounce BAS by Lachhu. Wood and horn combination handle. Great camp/backpack knife at $75. *SOLD*

11.5 inch 14 ounce Ang Khola by Lachhu. Neem wood handle. $75. *SOLD*

[​IMG]

Group B

L to r

12 inch 8 ounce Reti Knife by Ram Kumar. Satisal wood handle. $$75.

11.5 inch 6 ounce Ram Kumar baby Knife by Ram kumar. Satisal wood handle. $65 *SOLD*

10 inch 5 ounce Itihas Knife by Ram Kumar. Satisal wood handle. $62.

9 1/4'' 5 ounce villager fit and finish Reti Karda by Kumar. Bamboo root handle. $40. *SOLD*

9 1/4'' 5 ounce Sarge Knife by Kumar. Sadan wood handle. $45. *SOLD*

[​IMG]

Group C

L to r

22 inch 21 ounce Wajaski Sword by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. $95. *SOLD*

16 1/4'' 20 ounce villager utility knife by Lachhu. Lali gurash wood handle. $65. *SOLD*

12 inch 10 ounce Pen Knife by Ram Kumar. Horn handle. White metal bolster, buttcap and tip. $75. *SOLD*

11 inch 9 ounce villager fit and finish Hasiya by Kumar. Satisal woo handle. Smile at $65.

[​IMG]

Email to [email protected] to get any or all
    First come first served

Last edited: Mar 10, 2017
  2. Bawanna

Bawanna Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Dec 19, 2012
    Posted an hour ago and nobody is crawling all over these yet? That pen knife is awesome. I have one with brass fittings, the white metal looks super, make a nice set.
    Reti's, Foxy's, a Cherokee Rose. Sensory over load.
    I like those horn wood combo handles too. They sure do a nice job mating them up. Sometimes hard to even see where they join up.

3. simko

simko

Jan 14, 2003
    Oh man what do I get? The 11 inch AK or the pen knife??!?!

4. ThermalAdvancement

ThermalAdvancement

Mar 3, 2017
    Sent an email. I want the 15 inch AK for sure and the 15 inch BAS. Just waiting on a reply about preferred payment method.

EDIT: Payment sent.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2017
  5. SingleGrind

SingleGrind

Jun 15, 2015
    You guys should be jumping on these, especially that BAS with a combo wood/horn grip. That looks killer and it's a great weight. For 75 bones, that's not a bonus buy, that's highway robbery.

But my pick is that Sarge. I think it has my name on it, but if someone would be so kind as to rescue me from it, I would be quite grateful and love to hate you for it. Perhaps if it survives til tomorrow evening...

6. moparsbob

moparsbob Basic Member Basic Member

May 6, 2014
    EMS for 11.5 inch 14 ounce Ang Khola by Lachhu. Neem wood handle. $75. & 9 1/4'' 5 ounce Sarge Knife by Kumar. Sadan wood handle. $45.

7. Teru115

Teru115

Aug 29, 2011
    EMS for Reti Karda and Wajaski Sword by Kumar.

8. SingleGrind

SingleGrind

Jun 15, 2015
    Thank you moparsbob! Now I can buy some groceries today :b

9. Yangdu

Yangdu Moderator Moderator

Apr 5, 2005
    Stay tuned

10. Bawanna

Dec 19, 2012
    I'm staying tuned for sure.

11. moparsbob

moparsbob Basic Member Basic Member

May 6, 2014
    Well, someone else stealth sharked the sarge knife, but a got the DD on the 11.5" AK by Lachhu.

12. Steely_Gunz

Steely_Gunz Got the Khukuri fevah Moderator

May 9, 2002
    Fantastic deals! The 12" PK would have been my pick of the litter today.

13. Bawanna

Dec 19, 2012
    That's a bargain on the Hasiya which seems to have gone unnoticed. If you got a garden or flower beds it's a right handy too.

Next to my KLVUK and CAK I probably grab it the most and my wife even more so.

Actually I grab my guddest Curved Spine the most but mostly just to fondle and love and gloat over Bookie.

14. ndoghouse

ndoghouse Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 26, 2010
    Well done sir! That was my pick! That Reti Karda is a first far as I know. I like the shape of it alot. Im liking the price of that Hasiya too. I want to put one on a 24" piece of Osage orange to cut the grass around the slab of the house. Beats the heck out of a weed eater. Much much more fun:D

15. SingleGrind

SingleGrind

Jun 15, 2015
    That Hasiya really is a steal. They don't always come with sheaths and never for that price. I have one and a baby Hasiya and this is still tempting...

16. Red Eagle Trapping

Red Eagle Trapping

Dec 3, 2016
    Ems 17.5 inch 22 ounce Cherokee Rose by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. $125.

17. Red Eagle Trapping

Red Eagle Trapping

Dec 3, 2016
    Got the dd on the cherokee. Have to admit im excited, when i saw the l series i wanted a one sided down turned guard. So this was exactly what was in my tiny brain.

18. Bawanna

Dec 19, 2012
    I noticed that as well. All I've seen before had the guard both top and bottom.

I find it rather appealing myself.

I'm not a knife fighter so the guard to me is just a convenient appendage for a retention strap to come over so there's no strap on the handle itself. With a snap in the right location it's quick and convenient to deploy yet very secure.

Enjoy.

19. Red Eagle Trapping

Red Eagle Trapping

Dec 3, 2016
    Exactly i dont plan on knofe fighting but asthetically it relly caught my eye i look forward to ising it on the property for some all around heavy camp meal prep. Couple that with the pen knife you recommended and i might have a super culinary duo. Lol