1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Hunter/Camper ((SOLD))

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades' started by G L Drew, Nov 2, 2012.

1. G L Drew

G L Drew KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Feb 3, 2005
    A simple design and a nice size to carry in the woods. A thick enough spine to baton some kindling or split the ribs on your next deer.

Forged from 1/4 inch 5160
    Flat grind
    Machine finish on the grind with some forged texture on the flats
    Curly red oak handle
    Overall length: 9 3/4 inches
    Blade: 5 inches
    Leather scabbard

$135 includes mailing to the US or Canada. My PayPal account is [email protected] I also accept checks with time to clear or USPS money orders.

11-2-12_1.jpg 11-2-12_2.jpg 11-2-12_3.jpg 11-2-12_4.jpg 11-2-12.jpg

Last edited: Nov 3, 2012
  2. cbach8tw

cbach8tw Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 9, 2006
    so nice, so nice!! I bet that one will be handy in the woods. great job Gerry.

3. Brew-Jitsu

Brew-Jitsu

Oct 22, 2012
    Nice looking knife! Great job.

4. IMWILSON

IMWILSON Gold Member Gold Member

May 20, 2011
    That's a nice one G.L. Great looking sheath also.

5. markmark1

markmark1

Oct 25, 2012
    My perfect knife............Marvellous:)

6. trevytrev

trevytrev

May 4, 2010
    I'll take it GL, shoot me paypal info and I'll get you paid right away! Thanks, Trevor~

Just saw paypal info so nevermind!:D Sending payment right now!

7. Lucas Bullington

Lucas Bullington

Oct 13, 2010
    That's a cool looking knife!

8. G L Drew

G L Drew KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Feb 3, 2005
    Got the PayPal Trevor, your knife will go out in the mail this morning. THANK YOU!

9. John T. Jeffery

John T. Jeffery Basic Member Basic Member

Jul 15, 2006
    Trevor done good and bagged himself a treasure that not only looks nice but will be a workhorse for any task at hand. Good work Gerry!

10. trevytrev

trevytrev

May 4, 2010
    Thanks GL! I agree John, I'm hoping to put this work horse to good use while deer hunting next weekend and many years to come!

11. trevytrev

trevytrev

May 4, 2010
    Received the knife today Gerry, she's a real beauty and fit great in the hand! Thanks so much and I hope to post some pics with her and a deer this weekend. Thanks, Trevor~