1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

hunter/ Skinner 154cm

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades' started by bikermikearchery, Mar 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bikermikearchery

bikermikearchery

Jan 18, 2007
    Howdy and Thanks for looking.
    your coments are appreciated
    This is a robust knife with a nice handle. Made from 154cm Stainless, black Paper Mycarta, and Brass pins. Heat treated and cryoed to a RWC 59/60
    3/16 thick 154cm stainless steel
    9 1/2" overall
    4 1/4" cutting edge
    4 7/8" handle scails
    $120.00 and $10.00 for shipping in the USA. Out side the USA please email me first.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. dasman

dasman

Jan 21, 2012
    Pretty nice, Mike!

3. VexatiousPenguin

VexatiousPenguin

Feb 26, 2012
    Very nice. The handle looks very comfortable, and the blade is nicely shaped and a good size. Personally I would like to have the cutting edge closer to the handle, and the addition of a sharpening notch is always welcome in my opinion. The sheath looks nice, although personally I prefer it a little lower. And lastly I quite like the pin arrangement on the handle. Overall a very cool knife at a great price.

4. Mick57

Mick57

May 27, 2004
    I like it, especially the pin arrangement. Nice touch with that. :thumbup: The only thing I'd prefer is a pouch style sheath that covers more of the handle.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.