I did it with the help of the CRK forum

Well it is done. I asked for help and I got it, this is a wonderful place. I wanted to have my submarine dolphins put on my large sebenza. I was going to have it inlayed. One nice member Haze said to not use them because if I lost the knife I would also loose my dolphins also, very true. Another member said to use VHB tape like CRK's uses, another great suggestion. Well I found some small dolphins and VHB tape and so here it is. I like it very much. These dolphins are not a keep sake so if they come loose and get lost not a big deal. I did not have them inlayed as of yet. I will see how the tape works. Also thinking of getting USS Puffer SSN652 engraved on the lock side. I did this on my small and depending on how this go I may do my large also. Thanks again for everyones help and comments.

Very nice!!!! Love the way it turned out. Is there any visible gap between the frame and the dolphins? The VHB tape I have is very thin and does not appear that it would leave much of a gap and would hold quite well if the mating surfaces were fairly flat. I use it to mount blank glass plates in my Wicked Edge paddles.

There is no visible gap between the dolphins and scales. The tape I got was very thin. And thanks.

Very nice!!!! Love the way it turned out. Is there any visible gap between the frame and the dolphins? The VHB tape I have is very thin and does not appear that it would leave much of a gap and would hold quite well if the mating surfaces were fairly flat. I use it to mount blank glass plates in my Wicked Edge paddles.

Last edited:
They look great Bill, let us know in a few months how the tape is holding up with regular use. You may be starting something here. And thanks for the help!!!!!,you sir, are a true gentleman.

I will for sure keep you informed how how they are holding up. And you are more that welcome, it was fun.

They look great Bill, let us know in a few months how the tape is holding up with regular use. You may be starting something here. And thanks for the help!!!!!,you sir, are a true gentleman.

Is BH for Bird Hunter or Bubble Head!??? Thanks for your service!! And a great looking Seb!

Wow! very nice. Makes me thing of putting my Air Crew wings or my Golden Shellback cerrts put on one. Thanks for your service Bro!

I'm going to make myself sound ignorant but why do you call them dolphins? I see a ship with a couple of fish on the sides. No dolphins.
Great idea! I'm sure others will follow your lead.

BH is for Birdhunter never thought about also being for bubble head. Was called that a time or two. And you are welcome proud to serve.

Is BH for Bird Hunter or Bubble Head!??? Thanks for your service!! And a great looking Seb!

You are welcome. I bet they would look great on your Seb. Make sure to show us pictures if you do and thanks for your service!

Wow! very nice. Makes me thing of putting my Air Crew wings or my Golden Shellback cerrts put on one. Thanks for your service Bro!

Back