I need a custom clip for a junkyard dog 2

Is there anybody out there that can make me a custom pocket clip for a kershaw junkyard dog II? I would like one as similiar as possible to a skyline or rake clip. It doesnt have to be deep pocket and it doesnt have to be tiny but I would like something a little less horrendous then what im working with now. Ive already ground it down and reshaped it from factory but i still hate it. I would like a new one to be solid throughout and made of a decent material. I work at a state park and do alot of manual labor so It needs to keep the knife securely in place. If anyone has any suggestions or ideas please let me know. I only want to spend around twenty bucks so if thats worth anyones time please let me know.Thanks alot

Is there anybody out there that can make me a custom pocket clip for a kershaw junkyard dog II? I would like one as similiar as possible to a skyline or rake clip. It doesnt have to be deep pocket and it doesnt have to be tiny but I would like something a little less horrendous then what im working with now. Ive already ground it down and reshaped it from factory but i still hate it. I would like a new one to be solid throughout and made of a decent material. I work at a state park and do alot of manual labor so It needs to keep the knife securely in place. If anyone has any suggestions or ideas please let me know. I only want to spend around twenty bucks so if thats worth anyones time please let me know.Thanks alot

I've got one I offer for the JYDII and have never made another one for it. I've sold hundreds of these though for this model. See it here. If it interests you come back here to the thread top the page somewhere titled low ride clips and mail instructions. Find my form there to place your order and give me all I need to fill the order correctly. Thanks for asking. http://strsbackyardknifeworks.blogs...-max=2011-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&max-results=24

Back