1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

I still have a few left if anyone is interested!

Discussion in 'Fletcher Knives' started by Fletcher Knives, Jun 27, 2012.

1. Fletcher Knives

Fletcher Knives STEEL BREATHING BLADE MAESTRO Moderator

Aug 30, 2007
    Still have a few knives from Blade Show left if anyone wants to snag them.

I have one Operator 425 in natural canvas micarta over black liners with black pins. The price on that one, including sheath, is $265 plus $16 shipping to the CONUS SOLD!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I also have an Operator 575 in natural canvas over black liners with black pins. The price on this one, including sheath, is $285 plus $16 shipping to the CONUS. SOLD PENDING
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last I have a 92-N in black canvas over red and black liners with black pins. The price on this one, including sheath, is $295 plus $16 shipping to the CONUS.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

First "i'll take -------" gets it!

Last edited: Jul 8, 2012
  2. Shamr0ck

Shamr0ck

Mar 30, 2012
    Hey Dylan - I'll take the Op 425 if it is still available. Please PM me payment details.

3. Fletcher Knives

Aug 30, 2007
    Unbelievable as it may sound, I still have the 92-N and the Operator 575. I think this makes a record for the longest I've ever had a knife "in stock". LOL.

4. SAP82

SAP82 Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 10, 2012
    Is the 92-N in black canvas over red and black liners with black pins still available?

5. Fletcher Knives

Aug 30, 2007
    Yes it is.

6. shaydog

shaydog

Aug 16, 2012
    if so ill take it!!! just email me and ill get you the funds. i need a new knife to for my rig.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2012
  7. Fletcher Knives

Aug 30, 2007
    Unfortunately it doesn't. However, if you want that knife, I can send it to you without a sheath for $265 shipped and you can have one of our great kydex guys on here make you one. GLOCKCRAZZ makes awesome sheaths.

8. shaydog

shaydog

Aug 16, 2012
    Ok thank you for your response. I was on the road moving from NY to Tn. I'll talk it over with my awesome wife. Since our anniversary is coming up:)

Last edited: Aug 18, 2012
  9. shaydog

shaydog

Aug 16, 2012
    ok i talked to my wife and she said yes, so i'll take it!!!!

Last edited: Aug 18, 2012
  10. shaydog

shaydog

Aug 16, 2012
    Ok sounds good I just forwarded your email to her. She should be in touch with you shortly.

11. Fletcher Knives

Aug 30, 2007

No email yet bro.

12. Fletcher Knives

Aug 30, 2007

No email yet bro. If you guys can get paypal payment to me by tomorrow, I can get it in in the mail same day. Tuesday I'm leaving town and will be gone for a few days.

13. shaydog

shaydog

Aug 16, 2012
    im sorry she emailed you today Dylan.

14. Fletcher Knives

Aug 30, 2007
    No problem brother. We're getting it taken care of.