I Would Buy That If.....

I would seriously consider a Sebenza IF they used full handle slabs on both sides. No metal scales for me.... I do make an exception for the Alox SAKs.

I would buy everything I don't currently own, if it had micarta scales. Me likey.

So here is how this goes: I would buy __________ if the manufacturer would offer/change ___________.

I would buy another CRK Large 21, and a CRK Zaan, provided they designed a flipper model, or perhaps a M390 steel model.

It would really be nice, to see them really change things up.

CRK fixed blades are at 55-57 except for the small ones, which are at 58-59.
Idk about that.
tJaHbDs.jpg

Rittergrip with an opening hole instead of a stud. Lots of knives I'd buy in fact if they had a hole instead of a stud, I just feel I get better control with it that way.

Rittergrip with an opening hole instead of a stud. Lots of knives I'd buy in fact if they had a hole instead of a stud, I just feel I get better control with it that way.

I wear a size large glove, large, palms, short fingers. However I have the thumbs of the incredible hulk. Holes are just so much easier to manipulate.

That's why most of my knives are Spyderco and/or flippers.

As I've said before, if CRK changed the thumbstud style or offered a hole, I'd have one.

I would seriously consider a Sebenza IF they used full handle slabs on both sides. No metal scales for me.... I do make an exception for the Alox SAKs.
What on earth are you even talking about, Sebenzas don't use metal scales, they are full Ti handle slabs on both sides.

What on earth are you even talking about, Sebenzas don't use metal scales, they are full Ti handle slabs on both sides.
Metal slabs or scales, don't want them. Don't like or care to own any of the knives that are essentially a hunk of metal without some sort of scales or handles. I own two metal handled knives (folders); SOG Access Card 2.0 and a steel Spyderco Endura. I use the sog to open mail on my desk or the occasional backup in the woods due to its very small size.

Last edited:
Some interesting answers so far. I've seen a couple that give away the novices, others I have to agree with. I would buy that if it were made in the US. That is my generic answer.

Back