If you want a WSK or USK, look here.

Mark Terrell

BANNED
Here's an email I just sent out, I figured I'd just copy and paste the details here. P.M. me, post or email me if interested.

Thanks all,

MT

Thanks for your interest in a WSK or USK or both. Some of this email may not apply to you, but I’m emailing over 2,000 people on the wait lists so it’s almost impossible to individually respond to each. So, I’m sending out this email.

I’ve got a run of around 100 WSK’s and USK’s that will be going forward as soon as I get the amount of people in that I need to cover the costs involved.

The first 100 people who respond and get their deposit in (see details below) will be guaranteed to get the knife they want.

They'll all be one steel (likely CPM 154), and the only handle options will be black G10, or Carbon Fiber ( *no rare hardwoods, ivory, bone etc...,) and Paul Long will hate me for this, but I'll put you in touch with him for a sheath since he's made all of them thus far.

Sorry to be so option limited on these, but if I'm running through 100+ of these, it won't be feasible to keep up with 100 different handles, steels etc...

These will all be hand ground etc..., I'm not machining them out.

There will be a deposit required (1/2 down, non refundable), and I will be placing the steel order within the next 2 weeks, so you have that long to round up the $.

Here’s the details on the knives:

WSK:

Length: 12 inches (overall)

Weight: approximately 14 ounces

Steel thickness: ¼ inch

USK:

Length: 11.5 inches (overall)

Weight: approximately 13 ounces

Steel thickness: ¼ inch

Cost: WSK or USK in Black G10 575.00$ + Shipping (deposit of 287.50 due)

WSK or USK in Carbon Fiber 640$ + Shipping (deposit of 320$ due)

The above costs do not include a sheath (Kydex doesn’t work well b/c of the gut hook).

Please respond and let me know if you’re interested or not and how you want to do a deposit. I normally do not request deposits but I don’t have a choice on this one as I’m ordering a very large amount of steel and supplies for this project and I simply can’t cover all those costs out of pocket.

The timeline on these will be something like this: once the steel is ordered it will be 3-4 weeks before the steel is all shipped, then expect another 3 weeks or so to get all the blanks cut. Once I get running on these (will start as soon as they get in) the time for production will range from 1-6 months or so (your order will be process in the order in which your deposit is received…).

This will be the only run I do for a while, so don’t operate under the premise that if you don’t get in on these, you’ll get one later. Later could be 3-4 years from now b/c of the demand for tactical folders.

If you have any questions, please let me know, and I’m sorry for the “form letter”, it’s just that the demand is so high for these knives that I don’t have much choice.

Just let me know if you want to proceed and I can get you the deposit details.

Thanks all,

MT

Hey Mark,
I just e-mailed you a couple of days ago asking what is the status of the knife and how many deposits have you gotten already so i can make an deposit. How long would it take to complete this knife.

may or may not be of help but i sent my deposit in march. USK w/ carbon fiber. not sure if there's any slots left.

Sorry about the no reply. I just got the blanks a couple of weeks ago.... The place I do all my water jet cutting at had their water jet go down a while back and it created a hell of a back log for them... So, the knives are behind schedule, but I'm working on them now....

I never got an email from you, so you may want to try again (mark@mtknives.com)

Thanks,

MT

Do you have a picture of any of the WSK's that you made. I have been wondering what they turned out like. I'm new here and I'm in the market for one. Any information would help. Thanks.

Mark, your USK/WSK's are quite possibly the best ones out there now! I wish I had the extra $$$ to put down.. I would be honored to own one of these over the other two BIGGER NAME examples, bad timing I suppose

No sweat man... I've got some extras, so if you want one, let me know and I'll work something out with you....

MT

Back