1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Ignoring specific subforums?

Discussion in 'Tech Support, General Q&A, Site Feedback & More' started by PropThePolecat, Sep 12, 2012.

1. PropThePolecat

PropThePolecat

Jan 31, 2009
    You know how you can put a member on the ignore list?

Is it possible to put a subforum on some sorts of ignore list, so posts in that particular subforum won't show on the "latest posts" or "new posts" list?

2. rycen

rycen Super Moderator Staff Member Super Mod

Aug 22, 2002
    Interesting question but I do not believe there's a way to do what you're asking

3. ridnovir

ridnovir Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 12, 2012
    But there are sub-forums that are largely ignored like Want to Buy (Gadgets and Gear) I have posted a single thread there and got only 9 views so far

4. RevDevil

RevDevil Super Evil Supermod Staff Member Super Mod

Nov 9, 2009
    If this is in regards to whine and cheese and the cove, then the only way is to get a PG platinum account.

5. PropThePolecat

PropThePolecat

Jan 31, 2009
    No, actually its in regard to the political forum. I dont mind the cove and W&C.

6. sqoon

sqoon

Jan 1, 2010
    Funny. I was just going through "new posts" and was thinking that I really need to find a way to get the political forum on ignore.