1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

In a Mass Knife Fight to the Death Between Every American President, Who Would Win?

Discussion in 'Becker Knife & Tool' started by LeeBower, Sep 6, 2012.

1. LeeBower

LeeBower Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 25, 2005
    I was reading this story this morning and was laughing and pretty much agreeing with what this guy had written. So my question is who are your top 3 and to keep it on topic, which Becker would your top 3 use? Politics completely aside and just for fun...

I hope this isn't crossing any lines, I am in no way asking for a political discussion in any way, shape, or form...PLEASE delete, lock, move, destroy if this isn't appropriate discussion.

My top three pretty much followed the articles...

1) Theodore Roosevelt, I am pretty sure he would have a well worn 9 and know how to use it too.
    2) George Washington, I think he would have carried a 5.
    3) Andrew Jackson, I see him as carrying a Machax after swinging a club on so many occasions to merit the nickname Old Hickory.

As for the over all winner, I would have to go with Teddy Roosevelt, the guy was just a straight up BA :)

2. Moosez45

Moosez45 Custom Antlers, Factory Knives... Moderator

Jul 14, 2010
    Need to put some Becker Knife and Tool in this thread, or its off to Whine & Cheese.

Moose

3. pastormarty

pastormarty

Mar 22, 2010
    The previews for Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter made him look pretty formidable, but I guess that was with an axe.

4. yoko

yoko Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 4, 2011
    Teddy roosevelt with any clip point he can get his hands on/end thread lol

5. Silverthorn

Silverthorn Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 24, 2011
    I will say this. Read up on George Washington, he scared Hardened Revolutionaries, is a time when almost ALL men were dangerous, he terrified dangerous men.
    I have some love for Teddy, but my bets on George.

6. Moosez45

Jul 14, 2010
    I apologize, I re read the OP, after my headache subsided.

Carry on, but behave, this could get interesting.

Oh, and Abe Lincoln would do some damage.

Moose

7. EagleScouter

EagleScouter Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 18, 2011
    Teddy Roosevelt would probably win, considering that not only was he an avid hunter and outdoorsman, but also was the youngest president. His youth would give him an advantage, assuming all of the men are fighting at the age when they attained the office of president.

8. redmech

redmech Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 22, 2011
    Teddy Roosevelt would have carried the BK16, being the great hunter and all, Ronald Reagan would have used the BK7, a knife I see as being powerful, elegant, and does the job very well, and my third is Charlton Heston would have carried the BK2, don't need to explain why on his. Just my .02$

9. Moosez45

Jul 14, 2010
    Oh, everyone on the list, would have carried a BK9.

Back in them days, the bigger the better, and thanks to Jim Bowie, they all understood why. In G Dub's day, they carried swords. :D

Lincoln, it was around the 9" length that was most common.

In Teddy's day, rough riders sported Bowie's on the belt, and slips in their pockets.

This,

[​IMG]

Would have been the one they all would have gravitated towards. Fighting and function, with the most reach, and ease of use.

Rock on, Abe woulda kicked some ass. Teddy was younger, but Abe had the reach, throw 9 more inches of steel, and Abe would have been a whirling cyclone of death.

:D

Meds kicked in, kinda loopy right now.

Moose

10. SaturatedShadow

SaturatedShadow

Apr 28, 2010
    Taft. He had the hardest to reach vitals. :D

11. yoko

Sep 4, 2011
    I agree with moose but, teddy was battle hardened and carried a bowie as a rough rider, I think he would be like the predator (from the movies) with a bk7 or even bk9 lol

12. Moosez45

Jul 14, 2010
    [​IMG]

Abraham Lincoln = badass

Some asthmatic with a stick, ain't gonna take the Almighty 16th. Not with a BK9 in his skillet sized hands. :D

Moose

13. yoko

Sep 4, 2011
    Touche

But heres a real life pic that just says "I'll skin you string bean" lol

[​IMG]

14. Moosez45

Jul 14, 2010
    Look at them short, little arms.

Not so much here,

[​IMG]

:D

Moose

15. K9-Handler

K9-Handler

Jan 27, 2012
    So is the fight among the Presidents (Pres vs Pres) ?

Teddy, but also Andrew Jackson. Both battle-hardened combat veterans -- Jackson fighting the Creek Indians and the Battle of New Orleans, of course. Teddy in Cuba. Eisenhower was the hero of WWII, of course, but he was in the rear with the other Generals. During WWI he was a training officer that never left the US.

I'd have to give the nod to Old Hickory (Jackson). As a teenaged courier for the American troops during the Revolution he was captured and refused to clean the boots of his British captor, receiving a blow from a sword that left scars on his hand and head for the rest of his life, and instilling a hatred for everything British. After his famous New Orleans battle (after the truce was signed with Great Britain, by the way -- but we don't mention that), he was sent in 1817 into Georgia and Florida to fight the Seminole Wars. After taking Pensicola by barely firing a shot, he executed the two British advisers who were aiding the Seminoles. His ruthlessness in battle struck fear in the tribes and earned him the nickname "Sharp Knife".
    Later, during his political career, he instigated, fought and won several duels to the death with opponents.
    I rest my case... :D

Without a doubt, his Becker of choice would be the BK-7.
    (Note, his nickname was "Sharp Knife", not "Sharp Chopper"...)

Last edited: Sep 6, 2012
  16. Moosez45

Jul 14, 2010
    Damn, I was hoping no one would bring him up.

Yup, definetly the hardest in the White House, by a long stretch. Washington was pretty hard, but never had to fight back to back duels, like AJ did. Look it up.

Aw, shit. Now we got us a fight.........

Moose

17. Over Kill

Over Kill Banned

Jul 7, 2010
    Teddy
    Lincoln
    Jackson
    Taylor
    Washington

^^^^ top 5

18. Carlos Oak

Carlos Oak

Jul 3, 2012
    Well There's also Poopa and Son Bush... Not that they would do amazing but they would be one hell of a team in a knife fight...

Also Grant he is badass, got against his generals to fight in the mexican-american war. Was a cavalaryman and good with swords

19. ttoney83

ttoney83

Sep 17, 2007
    I have this fight ending in a draw between these three; Washington, Jackson and TR, all three mortally wounding each other, each of them bleeding out, knives still held firmly in their dead hands. :D

20. Moosez45

Jul 14, 2010
    With Abe standing over them all, un hurt, and at the ready. :D

Moose