1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Indian Bowie knife with sheath

Discussion in 'Custom & Handmade Knives' started by RD-C, Oct 3, 2012.

1. RD-C

RD-C

Oct 3, 2012
    Hello,

A few weeks ago I bought this indian Bowie knife in this beautiful leather sheath.
    The sheath contains, snake leather and bull leather. There are horse hairs and feathers for decoration.

The knife has a logo from a Crown with 'aAs' brand/logo on it.

The handle where you hold the knife is real and not plastic, I tested it with a hot needle.

There are some bronze metal details. I enclose a picture of it.
    Can anyone tell me more about this knife and what the value of such a knife is?

Thank you verymuch.

Grtz RD-C

[​IMG][/URL]

2. Senserazer

Senserazer

Apr 4, 2012
    Looks like quite a small bowie? o:

3. RD-C

RD-C

Oct 3, 2012
    The blade is around 20-25 cm long

4. NStricker

NStricker

Feb 23, 2007
    Looks like one of the many Schrade blanks that was sold on Ebay a few years back when Camillus closed their doors. They had a short stub tang, which would be about right for that short handle.

5. RD-C

RD-C

Oct 3, 2012

Don't know if you really knows how such a Schrade knife looks like, but its a little bit older than that and looks a little bit different though. And as I wrote, there is a 'AAS' brand logo on it;)