1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

It's time to kill the Old Red Rooster

Discussion in 'Becker Knife & Tool' started by Psyop, Apr 21, 2012.

1. BK9

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. BK5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I dont want to know! No pics no way!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I dont care as long as its a Becker and you post pics!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Psyop

Psyop

Oct 17, 2011
    Well my Rooster has pushed his luck too far. He went after my nephew today for no reason. So he is going to get turned into soup. What say you guys. BK9, BK5, Trail Hawk or you dont want to know. Also should I post pics? Here is a pic of Randy the condemned Roster :(

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 21, 2012
  2. DylanMW

DylanMW

Jan 31, 2012
    Bk9! Bk9! Bk9!

3. thrillbilly

thrillbilly Banned BANNED

Apr 16, 2011
    I voted BK5...but I would love to see a vid of u using the trailhawk....but only if u threw it at him LOL

4. DylanMW

DylanMW

Jan 31, 2012
    Hopefully there is no PETA members hanging around this thread...

5. CamH_16

CamH_16

Feb 5, 2012
    ........b........k..........9.........

6. Catmouth

Catmouth

Apr 3, 2012
    I hate that Foghorn Leghorn is now a public menace, but if he has to go, only the King should be allowed to carry out the order.

7. Psyop

Psyop

Oct 17, 2011
    Well he is pretty but he has gotten mean. I wont stand a mean Rooster. Im very lucky that my nephew didnt get his eye put out. He has a small cut on his forehead but if it had been his eye that would have been real bad. So if we do have PETA here they can kiss my............................................ I can post pics of the noodle soup too if you all want.

8. thrillbilly

Apr 16, 2011
    Just FYI... a 12G 31/2'' #4 magnum turkey shell will work wonders for his bad attitude!

When I was a teen, Dad bought 50 chicks to have fresh eggs from later....turns out 47 of the 50 were roosters (for u city boys, roosters dont have eggs lol) so I hadda get rid of them. They were too scrawny/leggy for eating....we butchered about 10 and decided they were nigh on inedible. So I got ''creative'' on the dispatching methods LOL

(not condoning random animal slaying...but if it has to be done, might as well test some equipment)

9. EK20

EK20

Jul 19, 2010
    BK9 for sure!

10. SaturatedShadow

SaturatedShadow

Apr 28, 2010
    I want to see The King feast upon chicken.

11. Moosez45

Moosez45 Custom Antlers, Factory Knives... Moderator

Jul 14, 2010
    BK9.

PETA can kiss my ass too. Hacking a chicken's head of with a large knife has been done since we started eatin' em.

I say take the 9, make a full out and out post about it, put a warning on it, and lets show folks what we use big knives for.

Moose

12. DylanMW

DylanMW

Jan 31, 2012

I would assume there were some words with the people he bought them from...

13. thrillbilly

Apr 16, 2011
    u pre-order chicks from the local feed store..they have a ''Chick Day'' when they arrive en masse..u go buy a box of them.....no guarantees on what u get. Usually its more evenly divided...Almost unheard of to get that many roosters, just bad luck

14. totallynotalex

totallynotalex Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 14, 2009
    Hmm I voted the 5 just because everyone else voted for the p lol. either one I would still like to see some pics, been awhile since we did it. gotta hate a mean cock

15. madhappy

madhappy

Feb 9, 2011
    Off with his head the BK9.

16. Moosez45

Jul 14, 2010
    Man, I've shot them in the head with 22's, lopped them off with knives, axes, machetes, clever, butcher's knife, all kinds of things. My old man for a while, had me wringin' their necks, cause he said I was wasting ammo shooting them.

Snapped them like a whip, twirled them like a lasso, and a few times, just twisted and jerked.

Kill the damn thing, and eat him. Matter of fact, feed some of him to your nephew. Chicken is very good and healthy to eat.

Moose

ETA, I recently gave a talking to to someone about the benefits of chicken's blood soup, so, if you wanted to cut its throat and bleed it, that's cool to.

17. UCPOPO

UCPOPO Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 2, 2010
    Man, the neighbors dog got into my backyard today and killed my kids 3 lil chickens. I may use the BK9 to go blue heeler hunting.

18. Sabong1

Sabong1

Mar 29, 2012
    I say BK9! It would be quick & humane. I would suggest cooking him as the French do, Coq Au Vin.(http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coq_au_vin#_)
    This recipe is reserved for roosters and tough birds because of braising technique. Sorry if I got gourmet on you guys, chef instincts.

19. Psyop

Psyop

Oct 17, 2011
    Sounds good to me just didnt want to get in trouble on here.

20. Moosez45

Jul 14, 2010
    Sounds delicious.

I would flour it, season it, deep fry it, and then cover it with either some chicken gravy, or some kind of skillet sawmill gravy.

Taters, some broccoli cheese rice, and a mixed veggies medley.

Moose

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.