1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

J. Neilson, MS. 2012 March of Dimes Benefit Bowie. John Cohea Sheath

Discussion in 'For Sale: Custom Knives (Individual)' started by Dave Eberhart, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Dave Eberhart

Dave Eberhart Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 31, 2012
    From J’s website: This Bowie was built as a benefit piece for the March of Dimes. The damascus blade is 11 inches and done in a canister weld with high carbon powder steel and contrasting marching arrows in the steel and forge marked/acid soaked flats. The guard is wrought iron with matching arrow tips. The handle is a Sambar Stag crown with a throat of high contrast laminate damascus with a black spacer and secured with a piened/etched carbon steel pin. The knife comes with a rawhide sheath with antler and rattlesnake accents by John Cohea.

Also includes the stand (Mississippi river driftwood, antler and some iron work) as well as a small book documenting the making of the knife.

This is a picture of the knife as it appeared on J.'s website.

The knife is unused, edge is untouched, perfect condition.

I would be happy to email/text more pics, please text 630-677-2620 or dceberhart at gmail dot com

Sheath.jpg Knife and stand.jpg Neilson book.jpg frontier-march-of-dimes.jpg

Terms of sale: PayPal only, $1550 shipped/insured with a tracking number to you in the CONUS only, I eat the PayPal fee. No trades at this time, thank you and thanks for looking.

Dave Eberhart

2. Dave Eberhart

Mar 31, 2012
    Price drop to $1450.

3. Dave Eberhart

Mar 31, 2012
    Price drop to $1400.