Jerry, it's time. Please release the TGLB LE !!!!!

Daaumm! Those are sexy, but how many do you need. That Ban-TG you just snagged is a sweet one I almost jumped on when it first listed. Yeah that's a nice one, Congrats.

Daaumm! Those are sexy, but how many do you need. That Ban-TG you just snagged is a sweet one I almost jumped on when it first listed. Yeah that's a nice one, Congrats.
The Ban was sold prior to my posting:mad::eek:

Oh. Thought you got it. It would be nice to see your razor edge and ban tang together

Dang that's a shame but if I had those other two in your pic I'd be quite satisfied myself. ;)
I am and Thank You:thumbsup: Would still like another one in Satin with maybe Snakeskin or Tigerhide and also a TG14 with the Same Handle Materials:p:thumbsup:

Thanks, Recon Red, and Ranger Rob! We all have different tastes in colors Bro! Not a Bruiser kind of guy, but if you like it, GO FOR IT! :p:thumbsup:

Thanks, Recon Red, and Ranger Rob! We all have different tastes in colors Bro! Not a Bruiser kind of guy, but if you like it, GO FOR IT! :p:thumbsup:

Haha Recon Red and Ranger Rob love it TommyG! So what would you call a black and tan one?

Nice name TG! Yes just saw the new AK47 colors that is very interesting indeed!

Back