1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

JouFuu Leathers 'Flea Market'

Discussion in 'Joufuu Leathers' started by bonafide, Apr 28, 2016.

1. bonafide

bonafide Jou'Fuu Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jul 20, 2013
    Hello,

Here's a place for my forum visitors to buy/sale/wanted new & used JouFuu sheaths from other forum members.

Please be aware that you must have a Gold level or higher forum membership to sell anything here on bladeforums.

Thank you!

** Please follow Bladeforums general exchange rules, no price - no ad. No auction style ads.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2016
  2. hecktor15

hecktor15 Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 8, 2011
    Thanks for setting this up! I'm looking for a bushscout sheath for my fiddleback patch knife.

3. The Logical One

The Logical One Gold Member Gold Member

May 31, 2011
    Awesome! Thanks a lot for putting this up. If anybody has a bushcrafter jr sheath for sale send me a pic and price please.

4. dsarps

dsarps Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 27, 2015
    Up for grabs is a pair of JouFuu Split Pouches, RH Carry, Cordovan w/natural edges. Both sheaths are new, unused, uncarried. These are listed over in the Fiddleback Flea Market as well, so timestamps apply.

Price SOLD if you buy the pair and includes PP fees and priority USPS shipping CONUS.

* My pics aren't the best, so you can reference Bud's shots from the 02/02/16 sales thread for some better ones: http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1364923-Available-JouFuu-Sheaths-02-02-2016

4" size, fits Bushfinger, Bushcrafter, Recluse, Ladyfinger, Kephart, Sneaky Pete
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3" size, fits Hiking Buddy, Bushboot, Patch, Handyman
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 6, 2016
  5. badglide9705

badglide9705

Jan 16, 2016
    Hey dsarps, I`ll take both sheaths if still available.

6. dsarps

dsarps Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 27, 2015
    You got it! The black of the cordovan with natural edges is stellar! My pics don't do 'em justice.

Please PM me if you are a gold member, if not please use the following email:

Thanks!

Last edited: May 26, 2016
  7. TxSportsman

TxSportsman Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 7, 2014
    edit: i dont want it anymore

Last edited: May 25, 2016
  8. 1jay

1jay Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 18, 2016
    WTB: LH CARRY JouFuu ISP for a WA Surls Palmer, FF Stubbymuk and FF Hiking Buddy. LEFTHAND CARRY!!!
    Thanks

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

9. jharpphoto

jharpphoto

Jan 22, 2011
    WTB ISP for a fiddleback forge bushcrafter. Anyone out there trying to thin the herd a little?

10. MFCLaw

MFCLaw Basic Member Basic Member

Sep 19, 2015
    WTB Kephart sheath with horizontal and vertical carry.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

11. enviroman

enviroman

Nov 11, 2013
    WTB bushfinger sheath with the fiddleback spider tooling.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

12. dogbone11

dogbone11 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 10, 2015
    Hey enviroman, Bud has 2 for sale next Tue at 9PM.

13. enviroman

enviroman

Nov 11, 2013
    Yeah but seems I never get one by the time I get on. Bad time for me. Thanks

14. Warrior108

Warrior108 Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 24, 2012
    I need one too and can try to snag one for you if you want. Key word being "try" ;-) Drop me a PM or email.

- Jerry

15. enviroman

enviroman

Nov 11, 2013
    Thanks Warrior but I'm ok. I'm going to try and get online myself. Its very generous of you to offer.

16. Warrior108

Warrior108 Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Not a problem. I've seen folks cover for each other on Fiddleback Fridays and had someone recently offer to pick up something at Blade for me. Its all good. I would drop you a PM or email to avoid "clutter" in the thread but you don't have either enabled. If I go for both sheaths its not because I need two, its because I'd be praying to get beat out for only one. :) Good luck.

Things not to do based on my mistakes:
    1) Type just a letter or two to minimize typing, hit Reply only to find a minimum character warning as other people get ahead of you (there's a minimum of 5 or 6 I think)
    2) Type a letter followed by plese and then backspace a few times to get the spelling correct .. as other people get ahead of you, then kick yourself in the butt.
    3) Get tied up with something and miss the 9:00pm Eastern post or forget to swap 9pm ET to the correct time zone (which I did my first week's attempt)

If this is all old news to you, kindly disregard.

17. hecktor15

hecktor15 Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 8, 2011
    Still looking for a bushscout sheath for my patch knife.....

18. trestle

trestle Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 2, 2008
    Sheaths sold.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2016
  19. badglide9705

badglide9705

Jan 16, 2016
    I`ll take the hunter sheath, thank you.

20. trestle

trestle Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 2, 2008