Just Added the Horseman to my CNC Scales Portfolio...

I posted this in another thread... Emerson Gallery and Glossary... but had a request for more detail with regards to fit and finish. I thought I'd start a stand alone thread to address that...

The attached images are of the first set of scales off the CNC for the Emerson Horseman... which I just worked up in CAD/CAM and added to my portfolio. The scales are black G10 with a FragBurst texture. They came out spot on and the g-code has been locked down.

Following the glamor shots below I also did a photo tour showing fit and finish...

RHB2tnq.jpg

vR75XKK.jpg

NiM1DQG.jpg

wn3usl3.jpg

VRDXaqa.jpg

KTHFDX1.jpg

z9GMEMy.jpg

YezeHpZ.jpg

dD9JaC4.jpg

A3IbgZk.jpg

oNeCWmD.jpg

3g4Yj9O.jpg

zWjUFMw.jpg

yGAQcda.jpg

I guess you are only doing scales for the standoff handle not the one with the backspacer. O well

I have loved your work since I first saw it a year or so ago. Hope you add more Emersons to your list. Mini-Commanders and mini-CQC15s would get my vote for the next ones in line.

I have loved your work since I first saw it a year or so ago. Hope you add more Emersons to your list. Mini-Commanders and mini-CQC15s would get my vote for the next ones in line.

Dale... I do machine the Mini Commander...

PCORL1T.jpg

PHENOMENAL work. Wow. Definitely going to check out your other stuff now.

Steve's stuff is indeed first rate, bettered only by his integrity in dealing with his customers. :thumbup:

I posted this in another thread... Emerson Gallery and Glossary... but had a request for more detail with regards to fit and finish. I thought I'd start a stand alone thread to address that...

The attached images are of the first set of scales off the CNC for the Emerson Horseman... which I just worked up in CAD/CAM and added to my portfolio. The scales are black G10 with a FragBurst texture. They came out spot on and the g-code has been locked down.

Following the glamor shots below I also did a photo tour showing fit and finish...

RHB2tnq.jpg

vR75XKK.jpg

NiM1DQG.jpg

wn3usl3.jpg

VRDXaqa.jpg

KTHFDX1.jpg

z9GMEMy.jpg

YezeHpZ.jpg

dD9JaC4.jpg

A3IbgZk.jpg

oNeCWmD.jpg

3g4Yj9O.jpg

zWjUFMw.jpg

yGAQcda.jpg
Hello sir how do I purchase

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

How do we place an order

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

My Forum Service Provider membership apparently expired. Until I renew my membership I cannot by Forum rules respond. I should have this taken care of by payday... the first of March or so.

Steve

These were done as a 'Thank You' for a forum member that generously loaned me his mini CQC-8 Horseman so I could scan it and develop the necessary CAD/CAM/G-code machining files.

X0QtKnE.jpg

TbPPEgY.jpg

IeSNJke.jpg

p2Cj7Hk.jpg

Tttqzpm.jpg

Back