1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Just ordered my first Busse!

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by Will Batayte, Sep 9, 2012.

1. Will Batayte

Will Batayte

Jan 8, 2007
    So I just ordered a TGLB in jungle green with a tan canvas micarta handle. I can't wait to get it. I'm gonna grab an OD green kydex sheath to go with it. As it says in the subject line this will be my first Busse. Anyone buy one recently? I'm wondering how long I can expect to wait.

2. Lennox

Lennox

Aug 16, 2012
    congratulations on your first Busse ....... Welcome to the madness... Expect the infi fever to hit very soon but don't be alarmed ,infi fever is a good thing... :)

3. llcarter

llcarter

Jan 20, 2006
    I just ordered one too - CF finish with black canvas - I think they said 4-6 weeks.

4. rlacan71

rlacan71

Dec 19, 2011
    Grats, I have heard nothing but great things. If I was ever to order one I would go competition finish and prolly black handles.

5. Will Batayte

Will Batayte

Jan 8, 2007
    Yeah I already have a terminal case of steel fever. Had it since i can remember, luckily its treatable with regular infusions of new sharpened steel :). 4-6 weeks will be tough but I've waited much longer for customs. I can't wait to put a chunk of infi to use.

6. BePrepared

BePrepared

Aug 26, 2010
    the TGLB is one of my favorite knives. It's my absolute favorite in that size range.

7. Tom Kanik

Tom Kanik Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 18, 2003
    cb357, congrats on your purchase of an excellent knife!

8. shunsui

shunsui Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 12, 2008
    You picked a good one. Nice color combo too.

9. Georgecatl

Georgecatl Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 26, 2010
    Ordered my TGLB 8/1...................another 2 weeks?

10. amdmaxx

amdmaxx

Aug 28, 2012
    pretty much.. around 6 weeks to go.. you getting there. maybe 1 if u lucky

11. Lycosa

Lycosa

Aug 24, 2007
    Yer cooked now!!
    You can still run...

12. DTOM 1776

DTOM 1776

Feb 7, 2008
    ...and so the obsession begins.

I remember buying my first Busse(kin) in 2008. EDITTED: I'm not sure how many I have now, but its a lot more than two I started with.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2012
  13. Pokey1

Pokey1

Feb 6, 2011
    Congrats on your first Busse! You definitely will not be disappointed! Make sure you take alot of pictures! :thumbup:

14. Lexi

Lexi

Jul 13, 2010
    The wait time is indeed four to six weeks from the day the order is placed. Don't worry, 4-6 weeks isn't too painful. :)