Ka-Bar Kollector Klub Knives 1976-2005

Great Job jesse032

Thanks for sharing and I will get moose to get your Grandfather's Knife set up as the first knife of the Collection this way it is from a forum member Thanks Again I will get back to posting shortly and Thanks for the help

1983 #27th Knife in Series CK83 The Yearly CK Knife 1 of 1328
The 1st Knife of 1983 being the yearly CK knife and note the only Yearly CK knife with the Dog's Head Shield, this knife being a cross cut laminated natural wood handle's.
1983 saw the club release 4 knives total this being the 1st

kabars83-85008.jpg

kabars83-85012.jpg

kabars83-85004.jpg

kabars83-85001.jpg

kabars83-85005.jpg

Does the 1982 #23 knife have numbers on the back side of the tang? I have a five digit number that appears to have been etched or engraved rather than stamped the way the Ka-Bar on the front side is stamped.
thanks

grandpadavid the number you are referring to is the Ka-Bar Collector's member #, not sure how the member #'s where done but many of the knives I show have #418 as this was my cousin's Collector # not sure how many members there were but believe at height of the club over 25,000 hope this helps. As a side note will get back to this thread but was not happy with the inside photo's so just need a little more time to get the thread finished Thanks for being Patient

KEEP EM SHARP

Sorry for Delay and as one member noted I must be crazy, answer always will be yes, 2 or 3 to go almost there Thanks for being Patient

Hey nut, anything new/old recently?

Moose

Yes every time I think I am finished another knife missing that I need as best I can tell 1 set of folders to go and snow finally stopped so maybe in a few weeks weather permitting get this thread finished sorry about delay all, took on a big one with this thread, as one member said I must be Crazy(That was established at a very young age and has not changed) but I will Get R Done. Many Pics to Follow

Way interesting thread. You have one hell of a collection. Thanks for sharing. Kudos.:thumbup::thumbup:

Ok just got the last set of folders 1 year 6 months did not have much choice all I need is 3 days off for photo's Thhanks for being patient

New guy here, I have a USMC 200th anniversary knife in the wood box that I am thinking about selling, I know I am not supposed to ask what its worth so could some body send me a link to a sight or collector that could give me some Idea what to sell it for?
Thanks for any help.

Casey

awesome collection. subsequent years
to follow???
I just started collecting knives
and ka-bar knives have grip on me
and I don't know why! lol collectors
are a strange breed I think.

Ok just got the last set of folders 1 year 6 months did not have much choice all I need is 3 days off for photo's Thhanks for being patient

3 Days has not happened yet and Demo on the house to start so forgive but
wifey tolerates alot and when she ask I do what I can
Still need the 1st Knife the

200th Anniversary USMC Ka-Bar
may have to get Official Ka-Bar involved

Here is another 200th Anniversary Kabar

Attachments

• IMG_0458.jpg
    IMG_0458.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0442.jpg
    IMG_0442.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_0424.jpg
    IMG_0424.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 20
Here is another 200th Anniversary Kabar

Thanks sass as that the 1st in Collection always Knew it would be the 1 had too have for photo's, sweet Blade, never knew till got in hand.
Hey only 5 years or so, a wait yes, worth it,
Pretty sure all lines checked and this 1 Blade eluded me for awhile, mailman came and Ka-Bar 200th anniversary delivered
3 Days to photo, Winter almost here, my slow season, Thank You 1 and All for Being so Patient
TOOOOOOOOOOOO Many Photo's to Come

A year later
so 6 years coming stay tuned 2018 around the corner,
Need 3 Days still to photo, before christmas not gonna happen but 2018 gonna be a great year
Happy Holidays and a Healthy New Year to 1 and ALL

Back