1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Kephart

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades' started by HardedgeKnives, Mar 20, 2017.

1. HardedgeKnives

HardedgeKnives KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Feb 1, 2010
    This Kephart is thin and light with a thickness of about .075" and tips the scales at only 3.8 ounces.

Steel: Recovered from a 10" Table Saw Blade and re-heat treated after shaping and grinding to an edge hardness of 60Rc and softer spine.
    Blade Length: 4.1 inches from tip to wood scale, .075 inches thick, high flat ground with dark and copper forced patina.
    Overall Length: 8.6 inches;
    Handle: Koa wood scales fastened to the knifes full tang with loveless bolts and epoxy.
    Sheath: Black Kydex with grommets spaced for a standard Tek Loc
    "Hard Edge Knives" logo in the side of darkened blade
    Price: $75 plus $5 shipping.
    I prefer PayPal (my account is [email protected]) but take other forms of payment.
    Thanks for looking
    Kelley Ward
    Hard Edge Knives
    [email protected]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[video=youtube;nhLkJ42isnc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhLkJ42isnc[/video]