1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Kershaw Blur *RARE* SG2 blem blade user FS

Discussion in 'For Sale: Production Knives (Individual)' started by knivesandguns, Jun 1, 2012.

1. knivesandguns

knivesandguns

Mar 6, 2008
    Up for grabs is a Kershaw Blur w/ SG2 blade model 1670SG2. This one is from '06 I believe and has been a user on and off. It's just been sitting in my bag and could use a new home.

The blade has a core of Japanese Super-Gold 2 with a HRC ~64-66 sandwiched between two layers of 410 SS and features a unique metallic-like "sand" colored aluminum handle.

The blade has been coated in a Birdsong's Black-T - a teflon-based coating, for increased corrosion resistance. There are marks on the coating and handle as a user would show, and the knife is a blemished model. New torsion bar (snaps out with authority), but needs a sharpening and it'll be good to go!

Thank you for looking! :thumbup:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Price: $75 OBO net to me shipped USPS priority flat-rate CON-US.