1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Knife laws in malta

Discussion in 'Knife Laws' started by Lasse Eskildsen, Jan 29, 2012.

1. Lasse Eskildsen

Lasse Eskildsen

Feb 19, 2010
    Hello there, I'm going to malta this summer for a week and i couldnt find any information on the internet, so i would like to ask if someone here knows the law down there?

2. tattooedfreak

tattooedfreak Steel mutilater is more like it. Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 12, 2010
    I was there in 2006 and saw a number of switchblades for sale all over the island so i would have to assume (I know...) that at least they are legal. There was a martial arts store in Luqa that sells just about everything. I would say you could carry folders but don't wave them around (like anywhere) and you should be fine. I never had an issue with mine and the clip was always hanging out of my pocket. You could email a martial arts place as well, they should have info or be able to find it.

3. sgt244

sgt244

Mar 15, 2010
    Hey, i know its been a while since you've posted, but you shouldn't worry.. they are very relaxed over there i lived there for some time, and carried knives daily.... no problems.. plus as tattooed said, they sell all typed of knives in the markets...

4. RF11

RF11

Aug 26, 2012