1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Knife on Dexter

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by singularity35, Jan 1, 2011.

1. singularity35

singularity35

Mar 1, 2010
    In Dexter season 5 episode beauty and the beast, there's a folding knife that Dexter hands to Lumen over a barrel that Lumen cuts Dexter on the arm with. Can anybody identify that knife? Sorry no screenshot.

2. Flashpoint

Flashpoint

Apr 3, 2004
    I don't know but I just watched my first episode of Dexter tonight, episode 1 season 1. I see why people like it so much.

3. John E Woven

John E Woven

Oct 31, 2009
    benchmade fecas

4. Tony8179

Tony8179

Feb 20, 2008
    The first season is the only one that really follows the books. After season 1 the show went on it's own path away from what's in the books. Season 1 is excellent and got me hooked. The seasons that followed were good, but season 4 was my favorite. In my opinion, the books are better than the show and that is saying something because I love the show.

5. brendog10

brendog10

Apr 22, 2006
  6. singularity35

singularity35

Mar 1, 2010
  7. tsuba

tsuba

Jun 12, 2008
    What !!! He need a Benchmade "bone collector" right now !

8. dinozzo

dinozzo

Oct 31, 2009
    Yep it was a fecas...i wish they would give Dexter some better cutlery! I did catch an endura 4 in one episode, but it wasnt Dexters.

9. singularity35

singularity35

Mar 1, 2010
    Does anybody recognize any knives in Dexter's kit?

10. jacktrades_nbk

jacktrades_nbk

Feb 7, 2007
    It was Ramon's... season 3